One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-03 12:10:28

TrustyWay

Digging bushs shouldn't be that easy to remove

Here is the story :

I help at my city until I had enough, I make myself a knife, kill the queen, become the queen, chase a while her child trying to bow me, I steal his bow and he resigns, great attitude kid. I gave orders to keep building roads.

I was browsing around in the berry farm when I saw somebody with knife in hands. I follow him until he did kill someone. I have the time to tell him good bye and shit then slay his face off. Then a woman says ''kill troll'', I dunno what's happening until I see a man with a shovel shreding more than the half of my huge berry bush farm while running in less than one minute at the end of which I kill him and even with much hunger I died from starvation, if I wasn't there we would have been in troubles. Nobody will know their queen saved them.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-03 12:11:46)

#2 2018-04-03 12:12:14

Aname

Re: Digging bushs shouldn't be that easy to remove

TrustyWay wrote:

Here is the story :

I help at my city until I had enough, I make myself a knife, kill the queen, become the queen, chase a while her child trying to bow me, I steal his bow and he resigns, great attitude kid. I gave orders to keep building roads.

I was browsing around in the berry farm when I saw somebody with knife in hands. I follow him until he did kill someone. I have the time to tell him good bye and shit then slay his face off. Then a woman swys ''kill troll''  Until I saw a man with a shovel shreding more than the half of my huge berry bush farm while running in less than one minute at the end of which I kill him and even with much hunger I died from starvation, if I wasn't there we would have been in troubles. Nobody will know their queen saved them.

Well the queen was a murderer herself.

but i agree that you cant just destroy a whole berry field so easy. its annoying.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#3 2018-04-03 12:17:36

breezeknight

maybe you both play already in HELL lol

#4 2018-04-03 12:40:27

TrustyWay

I just had a game where I started in a settlement with like 10 people. So I look up at the berryfield, digged up too..

. I live away from the village, I dunno how they keep surviving, I explore until I found all my stuff in the nature, I find a small farm with an eve. I head back to my town, regriefed... everyone's dead, I start tidy the mess and all corps when a young lady help me, and then stab me.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-03 12:41:15)

#5 2018-04-03 12:58:17

DaughterOfEve

Last week I saw someone digging wild bushes and bringing them closer to the farm, asking how to replant them. Unsure if trolling or genuinely trying to be helpful?

#6 2018-04-03 13:16:13

johnnyburninator

Being able to replant them before they dry out seems reasonable.

"The world is only this way because we made it so in our ignorance." -Uncle Gus

Board footer