One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-03 23:16:59

Solbusaur

I was Claudia Mantovani

I can't remember who I shot/was stabbed by, but I have no idea what I did to set off that one ginger girl in the forge. I picked up a pair of tongs after she tried to make a sword, and she went from 0 to 100 with death threats and everything. Said she'd kill me right there and then, and grabbed the nearest headless arrow. After a while of her and her brother running around to make it, I managed to get a bow of my own, but I didn't load it. She had loaded hers, and just dropped it in front of me, so obviously I picked it up and shot her.
After that, she threw every single curse word out of the book at me, practically tearing her hair out. I could feel her rage through the screen, and I have no idea what to make of it. She was trying to curse me, and trying to convince everyone around me to curse as well, except they had spent most of theirs on Burak Mantovani, a griefer from earlier that life.

Anyway, I knew the deed was done, and decided to let myself starve, but her brother (obviously) came to her rescue and stabbed me instead of healing her, haha. Then he took his turn at lifting the roof with his cussing and being really toxic. Then I died and made this post
Me http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4707195

Edit: Mofobert just made me this meme, haha. She wasn't the one to kill me, but whatever
2f47397ed733efb0cf949b3a39619bd7.png?width=407&height=613

Last edited by Solbusaur (2019-06-03 23:18:09)

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer