One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-31 11:28:21

The_Llamacorn

You can die from snowballs??

I literally just got instantly killed by a snowball. My hunger was almost completely full, I was an adult and I suddenly just see a black screen that says "killed by snowball". I didn't even see anything and I just instantly died.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#2 2019-05-31 11:36:12

Tarr
Banned

Re: You can die from snowballs??

Few questions: Did you have any sort of injury before the attack occurred? ex: knife wound, arrow wound, bite wound? How many snowballs were you hit with? One? A dozen?

Snowballs can still kill by stacking wounds on players if they have an injury already though I did hear about snowballs being still lethal from another source but I'm not exactly sure what causes the single snowballs to be deadly.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2019-05-31 12:31:10

The_Llamacorn

Re: You can die from snowballs??

I've no idea since it happened so fast. I'm pretty sure I was only hit with one since it happened within about one second so they couldn't have thrown more than one. It might be possible that they stabbed me and then immediately threw a snowball at me, but they would've had to be super fast. And even if that did happen that's still bullshit cause it instantly killed me.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

Board footer