One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-25 08:42:32

Cookie

Why is the map so unnecessarily big?

Since we are spawning close to each other, what purpose does a practically infinitive map serve?

#2 2019-05-25 09:00:20

FeignedSanity

Re: Why is the map so unnecessarily big?

Cookie wrote:

Since we are spawning close to each other, what purpose does a practically infinitive map serve?

I personally feel it is more of a novelty thing. If I recall correctly, Jason once said something along the lines of it being several times larger than Jupiter (Earth?). It's like a wow factor. If you take a minute to stop and think about it, while not practical, you could just keep going and going into the vast expanse. You could even reach the edge....in theory. That thought is probably appealing to Jason.

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#3 2019-05-25 09:21:13

RodneyC86

Re: Why is the map so unnecessarily big?

FeignedSanity wrote:
Cookie wrote:

I personally feel it is more of a novelty thing. If I recall correctly, Jason once said something along the lines of it being several times larger than Jupiter (Earth?). It's like a wow factor. If you take a minute to stop and think about it, while not practical, you could just keep going and going into the vast expanse. You could even reach the edge....in theory. That thought is probably appealing to Jason.

If only the map doesn't look just like a cross section of a Calico cheese

Board footer