One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-24 22:55:52

futurebird

I was the daughter of an Eve and I killed...

I was the daughter of an Eve that a town took in even though someone in the town didn't trust us and told us to leave at first.

And I stabbed someone.

BUT.

The person I stabbed was one of their own twins who turned out to be griefers. The first girl killed the woman who told us to leave... her own child! Then the other twin got the knife and killed someone else.

So, I stabbed one of the twins. One of the people from the village got the other. The twins also got cursed, but I couldn't join in on that part of course...

And everyone was so happy and nice to me after. Anyway, they could have just killed us or kicked us out.  The thing that really annoys me is I warned them about the twin named Tabetha! I was baking pies and she stole and hid a basket. I told everyone but they didn't trust me or didn't care because I had an accent, perhaps. It was really frustrating when Tabetha started stabbing people. I guess she didn't realize that I would be a more easy target since I didn't have her last name. (Last name started with R, common name that some of you like to use, normally really nice families...)

I was so upset when I killed Tabetha's twin: I warned  them! But, the damage was done. At first I thought I'd get killed to for taking the knife... but by then they understood those twins were rotten.

Last edited by futurebird (2019-05-24 22:57:12)

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

Board footer