One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-21 15:24:46

SpiritBomb32

A short life

Story time:
I was born into a small village and when I grew up old enough to take care of myself, I ran around to see how the place was doing. The berries were decaying so I figured I'd help with that. Although I got distracted talking with another family in our village. Well not talking but trying to decipher each other. My two uncles came in with backpacks with war swords. First it was one, then five more. It wasn't that many people because the village was smaller. They were saying how the village was actually theirs. I wanted nothing to do with it and I had no way of helping them. When everyone was bones I was accusing them, saying there was no right to kill and peace stuff. From the looks of it they had knives in one of their backpacks, both had war swords. I looked through one of the bodies and grabbed knife. I stabbed the one with knives, but the other pulled a sneaky and had an extra and stabbed me.
This is probably a similar story to a bunch of others but this was the first this happened to me. Everyone didn't have a chance to fight back. It was sad, seeing their entire lineage die off in a couple of seconds.

Is this common?

Last edited by SpiritBomb32 (2019-05-21 15:25:02)

- "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."
Add books, please Jason.

#2 2019-05-21 15:27:11

lychee

Re: A short life

In my personal experience it’s not common, but it’s also not rare.

Maybe a quarter of the games I play have a killing spree of some kind.

#3 2019-05-21 16:44:13

JonySky
Website

Re: A short life

I have not yet found myself in any wave of assassins with swords ... but I know it's sad to see your closest relatives die for no reason.

in her next life, she must be alert and try to create some way to defend herself against an attack ... and if she is a fertile woman ... run without looking back, maybe with time she can return to her hometown ...

Board footer