One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-19 20:05:44

Solbusaur

Princetyn Dia, the sneaky little bastard

You were a particularly malicious little devil today, stealing my newcomen parts while I was working on that diesel engine. It took me a while to convince the town of your subtle acts of theft, but eventually you managed to stir the hive. We had lots of players on the hunt for you, bows with arrows, and old women with knives. It's a shame that, despite that, you only suffered the fate of yellow fever rather than us having the satisfaction of spilling your blood.

After you died though, it was an eight-minute game of hide and seek. But after some effort, we managed to recover everything you hid from us. Newcomen parts, pump valve, camera box, etc.
Plus I got to finish my diesel engine for the town!

But next time I'll keep an eye out for you, and next time I'll have my revenge...
>:D

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2019-05-19 23:02:33

LunyTerror

Re: Princetyn Dia, the sneaky little bastard

Ah, I was there too. I have to admit she was good at griefing.

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

Board footer