One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-18 07:33:55

Toxic
Banned

There is a glitch with snowballs!

So today i was an eve and i went into this town (with no ill intent). They instantly started chasing me with a sword and knife, one guy dropped his sword accidentally so i picked it up. When i picked it up this kid snowballed me causing me to drop my sword and slow down. When i was in the snowball effect someone stabbed me with a knife, so i waited for my fate but nothing happened i wasn't dying but stuck in a stabbed transition i could still move around but couldn't pick anything up. They continued to stab me with no effect so i had a kid who healed me.

So idk if Jason didn't fix the snowball like he did to mosquitoes. I actually abused this glitch back when i was a griefer, if i got stabbed i would get my friend to snowball me and then make pads to save me. But since i experienced it again like a normal member of the community i decided to report it. It's probably just a glitch with the transitions.

#2 2019-05-18 07:38:43

Grim_Arbiter

Re: There is a glitch with snowballs!

Yeah Tarr found out about this a month or two ago. It doesn't prevent old age death unfortunately.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-05-18 07:40:06

Toxic
Banned

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

Yeah Tarr found out about this a month or two ago. It doesn't prevent old age death unfortunately.

So it hasn't been fixed cause i used this like 2 months ago. But i thought it would be good to let Jason know.

#4 2019-05-18 07:41:55

Grim_Arbiter

Toxic wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

So it hasn't been fixed cause i used this like 2 months ago. But i thought it would be good to let Jason know.

It might be on the github fix backlog but im not sure, can't remember if it was on the docket or not.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#5 2019-05-18 07:51:34

Whatever

found it on github: https://github.com/jasonrohrer/OneLife/issues/258
(submitted more than 2 months ago)

jason saw it (2 months ago) and transferred it, but no fix jet

Last edited by Whatever (2019-05-18 07:53:48)

#6 2019-05-18 10:01:01

Vexenie

There is a glitch in the forum!

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

Board footer