One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-16 20:01:40

paulof

For all the Waters killed - Waters town is safe!!!

I was Bless Waters today, a little and happy girl in a happy village, we had puppies, berries, clothes, pies and everything a little girl needs, but one day...

i was playing with the puppies and one of them escaped from the pen and i said "Oh no", but i was naive, i didn't know bigger problems were coming. Suddenly my sister comes screaming "DANGER!" and i listen screams of pain, then i see my grandmother, she is hurt, she said "RUN, RUN BLESS, AND NEVER COME BACK!!!", then my mother was hurt, "omg, why? why is this happening? why is everybody dying?"
A woman called Love Aaberg V was killing everybody with swords and taking our swords. But i didn't want to leave my beloved town. I waited for the best moment and stabbed her, but then i was the last Waters.
For all the Waters out there, i had many children, town is safe now, I feel like a hero and this is good, i had a great life.

PS: The killer then spawned as my child lol don't know if town will last much

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4480337

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4480337

#2 2019-05-16 22:57:25

LostAlice

Re: For all the Waters killed - Waters town is safe!!!

I was your grandma Kim and reading this I was so happy that at least one of my grandkids survived! I definitely am not used to combat and it was a really sad end of the life seeing your family die all around you and your slowly bleeding out..

You had so many girls thank you for saving our family line I hope it continues to go on! Were you the granddaughter that wanted to come with me and go exploring? I really did enjoy this life my mom gave birth to me but she was spaced out so my dad Lady Waters took me to the berry bush and fed me. He was a quiet man but he was an awesome dad when I grew older I decided to go cut some wood to make boards and when I got back the first raid happen and this raider I never saw them killed at least two people before being stopped quickly. I was mostly spared cause I was way South of town  After that was when I started having your uncles, your aunt, and your mom. They were all good kids proud to have been their mom. In my old age was when the second raid happened and as detailed in your post basically everyone was dying all around me as I couldn't do pvp that well.

PS: The second raider Love Aaberg basically said she did it cause of the sword update but a griefer is still a griefer raider or not.

#3 2019-05-16 23:26:35

Keyin

The waters family just died off a few minutes ago. I spawned as the last girl's son and she became infertile a few minutes later in some small camp away from civilization. She stabbed me when she turned forty and we died together because there were no girls.

#4 2019-05-16 23:32:11

sigmen4020

The Waters still seem alive and well to me.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#5 2019-05-17 02:13:02

paulof

LostAlice wrote:

Were you the granddaughter that wanted to come with me and go exploring?

Yeah haha smile

LostAlice wrote:

PS: The second raider Love Aaberg basically said she did it cause of the sword update but a griefer is still a griefer raider or not.

That is a sad reason to kill, but I can't complain, I had a real good life and I have a real good story because of her

#6 2019-05-17 02:24:48

antking:]#

In some sick way this is what Jason wanted war, sadness, trade, family priority..... but this was obviously the wrong way to do it, bringing the eves closer was good, different languages are annoying, but the killer is swords we can't trust any one out side our family! its sad but it it was it is all we can do is plead for change by present a better option

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

Board footer