One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-01 04:34:56

Opedoll

Rape Murder (Closed)

Okay just a few seconds ago. I don't know why this bothers me but a couple of dudes said they were going to "rape the women" as in murdering them just for the fun of it. Now, I don't understand how is that a joke. I mean games can be funny and all. But it just kinda creep me out when they said that.

I think Jason Rohrer needs to put a penalty when people murder in general. This is why I hate colonizing in big towns. It always end up one way or another. I mean we work so hard just for a couple of dudes laughing and giggling about "raping" the whole town.

I don't know. What do you guys think? I had to make a account just so I can vent lol. (And yes I'm a female.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is Edit) Okay so I was reading the a post called "Why murdering?" And it pretty much answers my question and thoughts. This happens in a "historically" concept of an idea that this is what happen in real life even ages ago and all that jazz. I'll accept my defeat and play again. So I'll put in my title closed.

BTW this happen on Server 4 for you guys wanting to know. Morally, gamers nowadays should know better. That's what I think.

Last edited by Opedoll (2018-04-01 05:12:53)

#2 2018-04-01 05:46:45

Nubbcakes

Re: Rape Murder (Closed)

That's upsetting to hear and I'm sorry you had to deal with it. I'm saddened and disappointed that people like that are in this game honestly, I thought the idea of working together and for the good of other people would have deterred behavior/mindsets like that.

#3 2018-04-01 07:24:47

Laura

Those People are also insane in real life ...

#4 2018-04-01 07:32:33

OxPower

Nubbcakes wrote:

[...]I'm saddened and disappointed that people like that are in this game honestly, I thought the idea of working together and for the good of other people would have deterred behavior/mindsets like that.

I blame the yewtubs.
Then again i came here from ewtube as well. Oh balls... that makes me one of them!

Board footer