One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-15 02:00:17

spurofthemoment

What Happened to My Kids?

Probably this is just me not knowing where to look, but oftentimes after a game I'll click through to the family tree, and only one child will be listed as mine even though I know I birthed four or five. It's not even that they all died, because in that case, shouldn't they all show up as dead? It's just as though they never existed.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone else have this problem?

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#2 2019-05-15 02:04:39

Buggy

Re: What Happened to My Kids?

Your kids will only show up once they die. Wait like 30 minutes then check the tree again smile

#3 2019-05-15 02:04:56

BladeWoods

The problem is they're not dead yet. The family tree only contains dead people. So if you look right after you die, most of your kids are probably still alive. They'll show up if you give it some time.

Maybe a good improvement would be to show living people as well on it.

Last edited by BladeWoods (2019-05-15 02:05:50)

#4 2019-05-15 02:07:15

spurofthemoment

Ohhhh okay. That makes sense. How do I go back and find my own tree after time has passed and it's not on the front page anymore? I know I've been to my personal trees page once before but I'm not sure how to get back to it.

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#5 2019-05-15 02:12:41

Jk Howling

spurofthemoment wrote:

Ohhhh okay. That makes sense. How do I go back and find my own tree after time has passed and it's not on the front page anymore? I know I've been to my personal trees page once before but I'm not sure how to get back to it.

You can reach it either by clicking the link on your initial download page, which you can find in your email. Or by clicking the "Family Trees" link in the game menu when you first load it up. Either should take you straight to your own personal family tree list.

-Has ascended to better games-

#6 2019-05-15 02:16:56

Buggy

Also if you remember your name in game you can search it on the website front page in the character name field at the top

Board footer