One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 15:15:49

Cox

What i hate in this game? (concerning non-destroyables)

So this is not real hate. Its rather not healty and funny in some cases, i hope you enjoy it smile I want to put non-destroyables in three categories:

Category 1 (why the hell this cant be deconstructed?): This category include Loom and Newcomen Engine. I guess that loom isnt the most durable item in human history, but this game doesnt allow you you destroy it or deconstruct into parts. When someone build it you cant place floor under it or move into some building, it will last for 20 new generations or more. Newcomen engine is even worse. Ironically you cant deconstruct it but you can do it for Newcomen well. Have you ever been blocked becouse someone built newcomen in wall gap for door. It is quite efficient only few stones and branches smile

Category 2 (locked stuff): Locked sign, chests, and doors. Those require some new ideas how to remove it without abusing someone privacy, but stop people to lock stuff just for troll. Maybe mechanic which require lets say cooperation of 5 people can unlock it (some effort metter).

Category 3 (stone wall) Yes i know these can be destroyed but it cost A LOT. Using pickaxe for some stupid placed walls isnt worth it and discourage me to play in this particular village.  We will need to destroy them anyway in future (or you prefer to sit in stone buildings in having modern technology). Maybe solution from category 2 is solution idk.

All in all i expect to make some of these objects destroyable. Maybe Jason will invent his own mechanic how to remove durable objects, I dont want to point how to do make it.

My english sucks.
JASON PLZ

Board footer