One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 07:37:20

DaTrüf!

I dont apologise to everyone who I have griefed

not sorry everyone for destroying your gameplay experience, whenever I did. I know this won’t fix anything, I’ll still be notbanned on discord and probably nothated by most of you.

Recently I have been playing enjoying the game, and more then once while playing I’ve b̶e̶e̶n̶  griefed. I n̶o̶w̶  still understand how a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  fun g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ griefe̶d̶ing can be when your t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶  griefing.

The main reason for me killing people is because I p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶v̶p̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ grief
I’m not doing this because I don’t want people to kill my eve towns or hate me. I’m doing this because I think my actions have been u̶n̶reasonable.

It’s all up to the community to f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
̶
̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶
keep being griefed

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-05-14 07:43:11)

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2019-05-14 08:47:01

Grim_Arbiter

Re: I dont apologise to everyone who I have griefed

Lol

"The main reason for me killing people is because...grief"

I personally don't care as much as some do. Just know your about as subtle as a cow on rollerblades in a chinashop most of the time.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-05-14 14:48:14

MultiLife

I don't mind playing actual killing games with people where you are supposed to kill and fight and you signed up for it. A game where we both stand on the arena and go neck to neck with equal footing, with cool strategic choices of actions and in the end one coming out of it victorious.
I like Soul Calibur, I like Overwatch, I like Mortal Kombat, I like Battlefield, so on so forth.

But in OHOL, I don't want to be forced to fight you. I don't want others to taunt me to go after them. I don't want to have to chase you or else you doom the place I am enjoying.

I don't want my or anyones' gaming session (life) to be ended without their consent. But I want everyone to be able to have fun without it ruining others' enjoyment.

I don't want to play PvP in OHOL, and I don't want to be forced to it. I can do it, but I don't want to. It sucks. It's clicking and running back and forth and babysitting people.

Anyways I almost got an aneurysm trying to read the post so I assume it's some way of not-apologizing and apologizing because you still feel like a victim and that unjustified actions have been taken against you.
Or something.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-05-14 14:54:39)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2019-05-14 15:05:12

DestinyCall

MultiLife wrote:

Or something.

I think this falls under "or something".   It is a copy-paste of Toxic's apology post with a few "clever" changes.  I'm sure Datuf still feels like a victim, though.

#5 2019-05-14 15:10:47

honikker

And I thought the people who kept hunting you down were immature. You take the cake and smear it all over the walls.

I'm one of those spoopy roleplayers your mothers warn you about before they tuck you in at night.

#6 2019-05-14 17:56:42

Dantox

The community must have touched a nerve in you to try to sabotage Toxics apology just because no one was willing to accept your "i am not wrong, everyone else is"

make bread, no war

#7 2019-05-14 18:11:27

Spoonwood

If you want to say that Toxic shouldn't be trusted and you believe him a liar, go ahead and say so.  It isn't like you know that he is not lying... at least I don't think anyone has evidence for or against Toxic's sincerity at this point in time of substantial weight.  And you would be more honest and open if that's what you actually think.  There can be value in honesty, at least sometimes, even if it's not so nice.

If you're just acing snarky Da False and actually talking about yourself, you're just showing how obnoxious you act towards this forum in another instance.  And if so, we already know you're not sorry, as you've gotten caught lying on multiple occasions.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#8 2019-05-14 19:28:34

spurofthemoment

Spoonwood wrote:

Da False

omg XD thank you for this

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#9 2019-05-14 19:56:31

Solbusaur

I don't really care about his griefing, but it is amusing that he persisted despite the fact that the gig was up a long time ago. I'm glad you gave in

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#10 2019-05-15 01:15:28

DaTrüf!

btw im not a griefer

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 2019-05-15 01:47:49

spurofthemoment

Like I said on the other thread, DaTruf is giving me interesting ideas for villain characters...except I wouldn't make them quite this annoying. Villains are more fun when they own up to what they do.

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#12 2019-05-15 02:24:01

Spoonwood

spurofthemoment wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

Da False

omg XD thank you for this

You're welcome.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer