One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 12:17:08

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Language

So again the gibberish language whatever its called did they actually make up their own language cuz they speak it so fluently when did they make it up and how do alot of people know it

I really love this baby on my display

#2 2019-05-14 12:30:53

CatX

Re: Language

If I understand it correctly, a parser changes the words they speak on your screen so that they seem to be talking a different language. But what they see is English. Likewise, when you are speaking, your words are translated on their screen so that it seems to them that you speak a different language.

People learn it by writing down words on paper, for example "hi", and when they get an outsider to read the paper, they can then see how the parser translates the word.

#3 2019-05-14 12:33:36

Post apocalyptic
Banned

CatX wrote:

If I understand it correctly, a parser changes the words they speak on your screen so that they seem to be talking a different language. But what they see is English. Likewise, when you are speaking, your words are translated on their screen so that it seems to them that you speak a different language.

People learn it by writing down words on paper, for example "hi", and when they get an outsider to read the paper, they can then see how the parser translates the word.

Jesus this game keeps getting harder and harder hahaha but i like the challenge

I really love this baby on my display

#4 2019-05-14 12:49:00

Toxic
Banned

Post apocalyptic wrote:

So again the gibberish language whatever its called did they actually make up their own language cuz they speak it so fluently when did they make it up and how do alot of people know it

Hey, it was nice meeting you today!
Btw, that language is a new thing Jason added, so different lineages can’t speak to each other.

#5 2019-05-14 13:24:57

MistressZues

I WISH I WISH I WISH!!! I wish that since the language thing happened it would be easier to make paper, like sharp stone instead of knife, we cant cut long shaft down with them before why not just make the wood shavings after the stakes??? in a two or three family village its vital for cooperation an village planning to try an understand one another quickly but as soon as someone starts making a knife in these villages everyone gets worried . I really love the new language thing though it makes me excited when Im born with two families together. However the birth spawner needs to be fixed, I was last girl of my village and had no kids not a single one!! my Yum was 15 strong, fully clothed all fancy like but the village next to us had twelve babies per fertile girl... -_-

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer