One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 01:42:29

Danquebec

Ermias Pu, we have repopulated your village

I was born to an unnamed mother. She told me they were rebuilding a village.

40MZPwz.png

I found several records of the last moments of the people who lived here. Someone wrote that they hoped someone would find the paper. So there it is, we found it.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4446718

Last edited by Danquebec (2019-05-14 01:59:55)

#2 2019-05-14 09:57:13

1%Spacebar

Re: Ermias Pu, we have repopulated your village

Oh, crap. I was Ermias Pu. I wrote those notes when the last woman's hair just turned grey (a slightly darker shade of red, actually). Most people just killed themselves, but a woman told the last of us to make paper. We did, and the others wrote some random notes and promptly died. Since I was the last one left, and there was a stack of paper left, I wrote a quick summary of the situation and then died next to my notes. This was before the wipe, of course, and it's not there anymore, but I'm glad somebody found it before it was wiped.

oh boy *munch munch* these berry bushes *munch munch* are dying. i hope *munch munch* someone will water them

#3 2019-05-14 10:43:44

futurebird

*loud coughing fit*

https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … ore_books/

Can you imagine if we could make books out of paper to better manage their clutter? If we could put a photo in a book....?

I love it when things like this happen.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#4 2019-05-14 13:36:29

Danquebec

@1%Spacebar

Nice!

Most skeletons I found were of forgotten people. I don’t remember having seen a name, but I didn’t pay much attention. I put them all outside of the village (I like to have the space clean).

If you’re interested, here are all the notes I’ve found in the building and just next to it:

paper wrote:

I am Ermias Pu. Last man alive. No girls.

I’m starting to hear voice. Many. So lonely…

We are Pu family. All ginger. Many beards.

There are no girls. Nobody noticed. Until too late.

Girl turn old so quick. Everyone.. dies. So fast.

We made many paper. I hope someone find.

To Mippu, I’m sorry and love you. Always. Ppucheongja.

Pu forever!

I am Ermias Pu. I almost grifed town. Pu for life.

The only other note I found just said “Haha”, it was a bit further.

@futurebird

Yea, books would be nice!

I love this kind of thing too. It was an eerie feeling to read these papers.

Last edited by Danquebec (2019-05-14 13:37:12)

#5 2019-05-14 13:56:19

MistressZues

..... -_- I was a young woman and your evil Nephew Steve child of destiney cane into our village and started slaughtering everyone!! When he arrived we offered him love emojis food and translation papers, however he was upset because I guess your line died out when his sister the last girl died so as revenge he chased me the last girl of my line killing all my uncles and cousins who stood between us, I retreated to my "safe zone" i made when I was twelve in anticipation of violence since we had four neighbor cities. He was finally brought down when I was thirty. I had one relative left an a yum of fifteen so I stayed by the fire and wiated.... and waited... and I went my entire life without having a single kid NOT ONE!!! RIP Chock family.. fuck you Steve we would of been happy living out our no kid life together as family but you took them from me! I love you Noel, Feather, Silver, Rune. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4446969

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#6 2019-05-14 13:59:36

Danquebec

Ah shit, I named him and breastfed him… Sorry about this. Would I have known, I’d have stabbed him myself.

Last edited by Danquebec (2019-05-14 14:01:35)

Board footer