One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-13 18:29:20

Solbusaur

BICT! BICT! BICT!

My last words as a squad of ginger adults came in sweeping through the populus, armed with swords. I began chasing one with excitement and fear, my sword poised which I had stolen from another barbarian. His sister came in and killed me from behind. They both glared at me and, what I assumed, laughed at me. I could tell by their evil expressions. I didn't like to see all this death, I wanted families to co-exist and to collaborate, so I screamed one of the only three words I knew; Peace.
I did manage to get some stuff done though, that short period of time I spent in a city. I had to travel 1k tiles before I reached what I knew would be hell. But I made a living, and offered some papers to help with the language barrier.

Apart from the few remaining issues with swords, I'm LOVING this update Jason!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4442329 Me

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2019-05-13 19:04:53

mrbah

Re: BICT! BICT! BICT!

Hah, you were my brother.
I taught a new player how to take care of berry bushes and make compost.

#3 2019-05-13 20:20:48

Mushroom

Re: BICT! BICT! BICT!

I was the ginger lady who stabbed you big_smile
We couldn't understand you, but it was something like this. Wasn't sure if I got it right.

Nothing personal there, I was following orders of my captain. Our family was very imperialist and raided multiple villages before, successfuly repopulating them later.

Long live the gingers!

Last edited by Mushroom (2019-05-13 20:21:59)

Dickbutt

Board footer