One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-12 23:17:03

Carrot-Seedling

The Adventures of Eve Ta and the Pies

I was just trying out the new update. I was around 25 when an Eve Ta appeared. She was speaking gibberish, like expected. We had fun figuring out what we were saying and making paper, but it nearly ended when some person from a south town came and killed all Ta's kids and nearly all of ours. We lived, just barely.

It was an interesting life. Not the worst update, but the sword thing is slightly OP when used in the wrong person's hands.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#2 2019-05-13 00:20:14

Jk Howling

Re: The Adventures of Eve Ta and the Pies

Pies are still alive. The Aney fam was there for a bit, my mom kept shouting "Kill N***ers" bs that I was planning on ignoring because the last living girl seemed chill. Learned a few words from their language. Then me and my baby girl got stabbed because anti-whites, even after I raised one of her babies myself [she was a cutie, hope she takes care of her demonspawn mom. Looks like she planned to grab a bow once she was old enough.]

Good job Jason, you've officially added racism to the game.

-Has ascended to better games-

#3 2019-05-13 00:36:29

Ari-ori-412

i was eve ta smile

Stop eating berries adults! go eat the pie or stew right next to you.

#4 2019-05-13 00:37:59

Ari-ori-412

Jk Howling wrote:

Pies are still alive. The Aney fam was there for a bit, my mom kept shouting "Kill N***ers" bs that I was planning on ignoring because the last living girl seemed chill. Learned a few words from their language. Then me and my baby girl got stabbed because anti-whites, even after I raised one of her babies myself [she was a cutie, hope she takes care of her demonspawn mom. Looks like she planned to grab a bow once she was old enough.]

Good job Jason, you've officially added racism to the game.

well jason likes that cuz he loves chaos amright!

Stop eating berries adults! go eat the pie or stew right next to you.

#5 2019-05-13 06:39:12

Post apocalyptic
Banned

It has nothing to do with race ive seen two whites family killing each other also bows and arrows and knifes can be misused thats how the game is idk why blame jason if you can't really play his game then don't  if ur to sensitive for it

I really love this baby on my display

#6 2019-05-13 14:01:55

Spoonwood

Post apocalyptic wrote:

It has nothing to do with race ive seen two whites family killing each other also bows and arrows and knifes can be misused thats how the game is idk why blame jason if you can't really play his game then don't  if ur to sensitive for it

Jason has said that he wants people to play for their lineages:

jasonrohrer wrote:

As I've said many times, I want your decisions in the game to matter, at all levels.  I want running a successful village to be hard, and I want you to care enough to get good at handling that challenge.  I want town leadership to be necessary, because the challenge is so difficult, and I want disagreements and politics to unfold around that leadership.  I want the survival of your family to really matter to you.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6087

Wars simply don't involve people playing for their lineages since they involve causalities, women with weakened fertility, and/or people not contributing to the needed supplies for their the town where their family lives.

Thus, Jason deserves blame since he has made this update (and others like the property fence update) woefully inconsistent with encouraging people to play for their families.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer