One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-11 04:06:13

Jk Howling

Swords and Gibberish are here...

And looks like swords stupidly overpowered. If you were around for the butterknife epidemic, it's basically that- except restricted solely to other families. You can stab as many times as you want. Even when the sword is bloody. With no cooldown whatsoever. You can even set the bloody sword down if you want to eat big_smile

Just lived my first testrun life in a multi-family town. The gibberish thing was interesting. I learned via notes how to say "I love you" and "hi!" and spent most of that life running around trying to communicate with the other family. I eventually found a lovely woman named Sun Flower, to whom I gave a rose and professed my love. We couldn't understand each other much, but we'd still stumble across each other now and again throughout our lives and trade "Ie tesh snie"s back and forth. I rescued an abandoned baby boy and named him after her as well!

And then someone came through with a sword and stabbed like a dozen people.

10/10 update. I love broken swords and not being able to curse outside killers. /s

-Has ascended to better games-

#2 2019-05-11 04:12:05

Toxic
Banned

Re: Swords and Gibberish are here...

JK!! our family was wiped
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4405701
I was Merida im making a post on this soon

#3 2019-05-11 04:35:49

1%Spacebar

Yeah, this whole sword thing seems like it's gonna be fun (/s). I think I was in that same town, I rescued a baby girl from another family and named her Berry. When she grew older we became lovers. Eventually, we began to understand each other. During that, my brother and I were trying to write notes to get the other families to talk with us, and Berry wrote a note to me with the spare piece of paper we had saying I love you. It was really sweet.

At the end of my life, some woman from my family was trying to kill all the gingers, but she was using a normal knife, not a sword. I think, at least. I was Cloudy Rain.

Last edited by 1%Spacebar (2019-05-11 04:37:21)

oh boy *munch munch* these berry bushes *munch munch* are dying. i hope *munch munch* someone will water them

#4 2019-05-11 04:42:18

Jk Howling

Awh, sad our family didn't make it sad I starved half way through the life because the berry fields never ended up being tended to and we lacked water. I had something going on shortly anyways though.

I definitely saw someone named Berry running around! You might've noticed me as the blond kid who kept spamming "by!/hi!"" lol. And there definitely was a sword, I watched about 6-7 people get stabbed in quick succession with it. I even picked it up briefly but that shit spooked me too much.

Tbh I'm just glad my wife(?) Sun didn't get killed. Later saw a brother named Dante running around with a loaded bow and begged him not to kill her. Dunno who he was looking for in the end though.

-Has ascended to better games-

#5 2019-05-11 04:44:35

Toxic
Banned

Jk Howling wrote:

Awh, sad our family didn't make it sad I starved half way through the life because the berry fields never ended up being tended to and we lacked water. I had something going on shortly anyways though.

I definitely saw someone named Berry running around! You might've noticed me as the blond kid who kept spamming "by!/hi!"" lol. And there definitely was a sword, I watched about 6-7 people get stabbed in quick succession with it. I even picked it up briefly but that shit spooked me too much.

Tbh I'm just glad my wife(?) Sun didn't get killed. Later saw a brother named Dante running around with a loaded bow and begged him not to kill her. Dunno who he was looking for in the end though.

Yea read my post Dante killed your daughter who was my mother, you were my grandfather.

#6 2019-05-11 04:53:11

hmrka

1%Spacebar wrote:

Yeah, this whole sword thing seems like it's gonna be fun (/s). I think I was in that same town, I rescued a baby girl from another family and named her Berry. When she grew older we became lovers. Eventually, we began to understand each other. During that, my brother and I were trying to write notes to get the other families to talk with us, and Berry wrote a note to me with the spare piece of paper we had saying I love you. It was really sweet.

At the end of my life, some woman from my family was trying to kill all the gingers, but she was using a normal knife, not a sword. I think, at least. I was Cloudy Rain.

Aww I was your wife named berry! I only understood when you said Hi/I love you/Baby, but it didn't stop me from thinking you were sweet big_smile I taught all my kids how to say hi and ily in your language!

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#7 2019-05-11 05:13:13

Zafiroze

I was Sun Flower, Im so surprised that you write here, i felt so sad when you died in the kitchen that i decided to die too. I didnt understand you at the start, but then i just realized that you could understand me if i write in your language anyway it was a good life ty for the pink rose. And yea i saw like half of the town dying by a guy whit a sword. Nerf it

#8 2019-05-11 08:32:43

1%Spacebar

hmrka wrote:
1%Spacebar wrote:

Aww I was your wife named berry! I only understood when you said Hi/I love you/Baby, but it didn't stop me from thinking you were sweet big_smile I taught all my kids how to say hi and ily in your language!

Oh, hi Berry! Didn't know you were her. I'm pretty glad I get to talk again. Before I met you, I gave put a rose into my backpack and swapped it with a baby ginger girl's one, using the /blush and /love emotes. I didn't really get much response, so I kind of forgot about it. Then she pops up when I'm a withering old man, showering me with roses and love, long after you and I become a couple. I felt pretty awkward, so I just took a rose, /love'd at her and hope she'd leave me alone. I hope we won't break up because of it.. right?

oh boy *munch munch* these berry bushes *munch munch* are dying. i hope *munch munch* someone will water them

Board footer