One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-11 04:20:56

Toxic
Banned

The red Mistress (Sad Life) Jason Good Update!

Well i normally don't do this but heres a story that was sad and i guess entertaining. Today i experienced what this game feels like when someone overpowers you, this new update gave me a new insight!

I was Merida btw JK howlings grandaughter!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4405701

Screenshot-1.png
i was born into this town, and someone named Dante Rain murdered my mom when i was only a few years old sad
I told her that i will avenge her death and make Dante suffer a bad fate!
Little did i know what would conspire..........

Screenshot-2.png
No one could understand me! They were all against us gingers my family had a thin line, they did not care about us even if people killed us.
They were monsters just because we could not understand them they finished us off!
I was one of the few remaining people..... maybe even the last flower

Screenshot-3.png
Then i saw this, my mums murder had been killed!
I needed kids but i swore it on my life to kill the Rains the flowers would flourish without the rain this time!
I was extremely outnumbered and did not know if i could hold much longer!

Screenshot-5.png
A photo of the whole town!

Screenshot-6.png
My last relative, my Aunt she gave me a safe spot and told me to stay inside. This was our last piece of property where we were safe!
But i was too ignorant about my revenge that i left it ultimately leading to my murder

I don't have a pic but i walked into this house for a knife, and then this old lady and girl came in closed the door. It was a property fence so i couldn't get out.
They ended up stabbing me and i died!
but Jason i love this update it was quite a fun 18 minutes of my life!!

Last edited by Toxic (2019-05-11 04:26:08)

Board footer