One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-05 23:01:04

SirCaio

Some suggestions

Here are some features I felt like were lacking from some of these latest updates:

-You should be able to say "The Smiths own this" near a property gate to allow acces to your entire family. This would be great for those wanting to use them as decoration and if trade and property ever becomes a thing.

-Photographs should be actual items in game similar to written notes, in wich they all look the same, but upon picking one up the picture should appear in the lower left corner whre the Full/Hungry/Starving notes usually appear. This would make them more intuitive and "real" in my opinion.

-It's weird to know that springs are placed on a grid throughout the map, evenly spaced exactly 40 tiles apart in a given direction. This kinda breaks the immersion. Jason has said something about a "wiggle" to the grid, wich I think would be welcome, keeping the game more natural and not geometric.

#2 2019-05-06 01:35:30

Spoonwood

Re: Some suggestions

SirCaio wrote:

It's weird to know that springs are placed on a grid throughout the map, evenly spaced exactly 40 tiles apart in a given direction

Not really though.  It's 40 tiles if the biome ends up as one of the right type (and I'm not so sure that old objects disappear in favor of a spring, though I don't know by any means).  You can definitely travel along fault lines for 40 tiles and not see another spring because of desert or arctic (and I think they can get hidden underneath trees).

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer