One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-27 01:02:02

DaTrüf!

Rigging the System Rigged Against You

I'm just going to say it, people hate me, or anything associated with me. Now, not everyone will destroy anything associated with me, though theirs a lot of people out their that just cannot bare the thought of seeing anything associated with me, its just despicable to them. Here's just one example:

gCqv8ii.png

What I've noticed is that before I told people my eve name was DaTri, my eve lineages would do pretty good. Even after I made the pit bull post people were clueless that it was associated with me, it was hilarious. Though now when ever I try to eve I end up being killed by my own kid - as he calls me a griefer, 75% of my kids suicide after realizing the last name, or I end up with noob kids who I end up caring for who are clueless who I am. When I'm lucky enough to go against the odds, I view the lineage on family trees and eventually I see that the eve lineage only lasted 10 generations with it ending with all of its kids being murdered, with the people who killed them all saying 'this is griefer town'. No matter how much I try to tell people that they are a hypocrite for griefing against my own town, and how they are killing innocent kids, they still do it! I just can't explain it!

So one day I had this idea: What if I, as an eve with the last name of 'DaTri', ran to towns and named all of their girl kids, making their kids with the last name of DaTri? What would happen? Would it kill the town becuase people would sucide seeing my last name? Would people try to kill the town because it has my last name?
Here's what happened:

So when I started, I ran up on this 'jo' lineage. Pretty big town, had alot of people.
wCAiQlJ.png
So, I walked into the town, and had my own kids. Though I wasn't really able to name any kids unrelated to me...

b8HnEyS.png
Because not that long in the town this person killed me, and went on to kill my kids too.
she went on to say 'well known griefer'.
Now, at this point I'm used to it, I'm used to being killed because I'm named eve datri, even though I was clearly not doing anything and was just standing next to a fire.

Determined to keep trying, I went to another town. For demonstration purposes, I will be using Hetuw mode for protraying the towns I've gone to.
Now, I found another jo town, though it was an eve town, I decided to stay to spread my lineage and then leave, though was later killed by my twin kid.
iDyaRDZ.png[
wuT2gnm.png

I eventually went to other towns, and named other peoples kids, and saw first hand them being killed for their last name! This is a new tactic I'm going to explore.......

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-04-27 01:24:39)

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2019-04-27 01:12:17

GreatShawn

Re: Rigging the System Rigged Against You

What kind of toxins are in your blood...

#3 2019-04-27 01:20:03

Tarr
Banned

Grief with toxic then wonders why you're shot on sight :thinking:

Funny enough that's me shooting you in both of those pictures, hell I even shot you three times today alone. You're the one who decided to both be a known griefer in the community and brag about it in the discord and guess what? People don't like griefers. You should obviously know better than to walk back to a camp you were just killed at, I was honestly bewildered that you expected anything less than to be shot for a second time.

I find it funny that you'd come here and lie saying that I killed your children as I can link all the lineages I've shot you in.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4240963
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4247882
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4248029
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4248158

I haven't once shot or killed any of your children because it's not fair for me to harm them as they're innocent. You on the other hand, you're an asshole who is getting exactly what he has coming his way. At the end of the day if you don't want people being shitty to you, you shouldn't be shitty to others.

fug it’s Tarr.

#4 2019-04-27 01:22:20

DaTrüf!

Tarr wrote:

Funny enough that's me shooting you in both of those pictures, hell I even shot you three times today alone. You're the one who decided to both be a known griefer in the community and brag about it in the discord and guess what? People don't like griefers. You should obviously know better than to walk back to a camp you were just killed at, I was honestly bewildered that you expected anything less than to be shot for a second time.

I find it funny that you'd come here and lie saying that I killed your children as I can link all the lineages I've shot you in.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4240963
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4247882
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4248029
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4248158

I haven't once shot or killed any of your children because it's not fair for me to harm them as they're innocent. You on the other hand, you're an asshole who is getting exactly what he has coming his way. At the end of the day if you don't want people being shitty to you, you shouldn't be shitty to others.

that last part of me seeing my kids getting killed was after I took a break and you werent on

#5 2019-04-27 01:30:30

futurebird

Naming other people's kids is obnoxious. Someone did that to three of my kids kept naming them "Adolfo" even after I said to stop then they killed me.

It made no sense.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4248332

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#6 2019-04-27 01:48:43

Turnipseed

Try making a new forum/discord and mabey not ruining others hard work for fun?

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#7 2019-04-27 04:03:32

Spoonwood

Da False wrote:

Because not that long in the town this person killed me, and went on to kill my kids too.

Yes, I informed them that you were a well known griefer.  No, I did NOT kill your children: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4241122  I specifically remember that in that Jo town the tarry spot with steel pipe was there, and built the rig (someone had thankfully outlined a path to it with objects).  Someone started building stone walls around the town (sigh).  I sliced a lot of bread, as somehow we got a lot of bread, but whatever, it's food at least.  And I talked to one of your children.  I told you child about you, and your child eventually said that they had a cursed lineage.  I did NOT kill that child or any other of your children.  Tarr found the link: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4240963

Your children did have descendants, but that was on the backs of the Jos mostly.

And seriously, this 'woe is me' stuff is lame.  You want to dish out killing, but you can't take being killed?  Give me a break.  If you were changing your ways and maybe asked for forgiveness from the people you've griefed things might be different.  But you aren't doing that, and thus your whining ends up meaningless.

Tarr wrote:

Good work Tarr!

One thing though...

I was Kirah.  So you didn't kill Eve Datri in that first link, as I stabbed her (later that same knife got used for the oil rig).  Note though, that only Eve Datri got killed by Kirah.  None of her children did.

Last edited by Spoonwood (2019-04-27 04:05:47)

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#8 2019-04-27 04:07:09

DaTrüf!

Spoonwood wrote:
Da False wrote:

Yes, I informed them that you were a well known griefer.  No, I did NOT kill your children: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4241122  I specifically remember that in that Jo town the tarry spot with steel pipe was there, and built the rig (someone had thankfully outlined a path to it with objects).  Someone started building stone walls around the town (sigh).  I sliced a lot of bread, as somehow we got a lot of bread, but whatever, it's food at least.  And I talked to one of your children.  I told you child about you, and your child eventually said that they had a cursed lineage.  I did NOT kill that child or any other of your children.  Tarr found the link: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4240963

Your children did have descendants, but that was on the backs of the Jos mostly.

And seriously, this 'woe is me' stuff is lame.  You want to dish out killing, but you can't take being killed?  Give me a break.  If you were changing your ways and maybe asked for forgiveness from the people you've griefed things might be different.  But you aren't doing that, and thus your whining ends up meaningless.

Tarr wrote:

Good work Tarr!

One thing though...

I was Kirah.  So you didn't kill Eve Datri in that first link, as I stabbed her (later that same knife got used for the oil rig).  Note though, that only Eve Datri got killed by Kirah.  None of her children did.

btw u suck at killing, its RIGHT CLICK to stabb someone

#9 2019-04-27 04:07:40

Tarr
Banned

Spoonwood wrote:
Da False wrote:

Tarr wrote:

Good work Tarr!

One thing though...

Rofl, I guess I got myself confused for one of my other lives murdering him and what not. Awfully funny we say something very similar when killing him as I also explain to people he's a well known griefer in the community.

fug it’s Tarr.

#10 2019-04-27 04:08:03

Spoonwood

Da False wrote:

my eve lineages would do pretty good.

LOL.  Comes to a camp with an axe and an adze, and you apparently can't even make yourself clogs.  Oh, and there was sheep in that pen too.  Bowler hats are quick also.  But do keep telling yourself you know what you're doing.

Danish Clinch.

#11 2019-04-27 04:13:07

DaTrüf!

Spoonwood wrote:
Da False wrote:

my eve lineages would do pretty good.

LOL.  Comes to a camp with an axe and an adze, and you apparently can't even make yourself clogs.  Oh, and there was sheep in that pen too.  Bowler hats are quick also.  But do keep telling yourself you know what you're doing.

da false lol, btw wtf u talkin about, when did dis happen?

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-04-27 04:13:47)

#12 2019-04-27 04:18:34

Toxic
Banned

Lol I feel your pain. Once I was in this town and this guy asked me who i am. I was like I’m toxic and the next minute I had 3 people chasing me with a knife. I eventually lost them and stabbed them 1 by 1. Then I killed 2 girls but the last girl ran off. So I tracked her down and killed her new village she was starting. It was quit fun to see the odds against my favour. But superior combat skill rules.

#13 2019-04-27 04:21:10

Stylingirl

You can't just turn off being a griefer and no one wants to risk it. You hang out with the griefers, you play with them, you let them use your account to grief, make forums threads teaching people how to grief, and you are on the griefer servers. You don't get to play the innocent card because you don't grief every game. You have griefed others and hurt lineages, so you don't deserve to turn around and hypocritically call others out because you want to preserve your own lineage.

#14 2019-04-27 04:22:58

Léonard

You reap what you sow.

#15 2019-04-27 04:24:53

Toxic
Banned

Man some people get really buthurt

#16 2019-04-27 04:31:21

Léonard

Toxic wrote:

Man some people get really buthurt

Toxic wrote:

Griefing is a part of the game

???

#17 2019-04-27 04:35:28

DaTrüf!

Stylingirl wrote:

You can't just turn off being a griefer and no one wants to risk it. You hang out with the griefers, you play with them, you let them use your account to grief, make forums threads teaching people how to grief, and you are on the griefer servers. You don't get to play the innocent card because you don't grief every game. You have griefed others and hurt lineages, so you don't deserve to turn around and hypocritically call others out because you want to preserve your own lineage.

Idk how many times I have to say this but: I was getting sick and tired of 'griefers' just running up on you and stabbing you randomly, like its so fucking annoying. So, I decided: what if I could shift the tides; have people who absoulely have to grief do actuall hardwork. Steps allong the way of actually having to accomplish griefing. Things that could be detected on a somewhat easy level, though had its own fairness of complexity to it. So, I made the pitbull post, to have griefers do better things. Providing using pitbulls, a lineage would have to be somewhere far through the tech tree to be a viable target of being pitbull griefed. I specificially changed the convo of wanting to have griefers be targeting big towns. Why? Why big towns? Because I was sick and tired of being an eve, starting an eve lineage and playing in it, and all of a sudden someone would hide shit behind trees, or just randomly ass shoot or stab someone. It was my own selfish needs to have griefers to just LEAVE ME ALONE. I dont actually belive that killing big towns helps eves, but I said that so they could leave me and my eve lineages ALONE. Eve lineages dont have the resources to stop a griefer, not every person in the town has a backpack and a nife in their backpocket to kill someone who just stabbed someone. If I new that writing the pitbull post would do the VERY OPPOSITE of what I wanted to not happen, I would have NEVER WROTE THAT POST AT ALL. I wrote the pitbull post so people could stop griefing my eve lineages, let it all took a 360 and people who arnt even greifers are killing off my eve towns. I've had people tell me to just change my last name to something that people dont know, though I'm selfish in the way of how I like people knowing it..... Look, I take full responsibility of what I did in that post, I regret killing those people, I do, I dont expect to be pardoned by the entire community and marked innocent, I just never expected people to go out of their way to abolish me and anything associated with me. I mean do I have to write a post explaining why I wrote that post? Wtf is this community?

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-04-27 04:37:14)

#18 2019-04-27 04:39:55

Spoonwood

Oh yea... I remember more about that Jo family.  I had to make rubber for the rig.  So, I cooked a rubber tire, and made the children a rubber ball also.

Danish Clinch.

#19 2019-04-27 04:40:47

Stylingirl

DaTrüf! wrote:
Stylingirl wrote:

Idk how many times I have to say this but: I was getting sick and tired of 'griefers' just running up on you and stabbing you randomly, like its so fucking annoying. So, I decided: what if I could shift the tides; have people who absoulely have to grief do actuall hardwork. Steps allong the way of actually having to accomplish griefing. Things that could be detected on a somewhat easy level, though had its own fairness of complexity to it. So, I made the pitbull post, to have griefers do better things. Providing using pitbulls, a lineage would have to be somewhere far through the tech tree to be a viable target of being pitbull griefed. I specificially changed the convo of wanting to have griefers be targeting big towns. Why? Why big towns? Because I was sick and tired of being an eve, starting an eve lineage and playing in it, and all of a sudden someone would hide shit behind trees, or just randomly ass shoot or stab someone. It was my own selfish needs to have griefers to just LEAVE ME ALONE. I dont actually belive that killing big towns helps eves, but I said that so they could leave me and my eve lineages ALONE. Eve lineages dont have the resources to stop a griefer, not every person in the town has a backpack and a nife in their backpocket to kill someone who just stabbed someone. If I new that writing the pitbull post would do the VERY OPPOSITE of what I wanted to not happen, I would have NEVER WROTE THAT POST AT ALL. I wrote the pitbull post so people could stop griefing my eve lineages, let it all took a 360 and people who arnt even greifers are killing off my eve towns. I've had people tell me to just change my last name to something that people dont know, though I'm selfish in the way of how I like people knowing it..... Look, I take full responsibility of what I did in that post, I regret killing those people, I do, I dont expect to be pardoned by the entire community and marked innocent, I just never expected people to go out of their way to abolish me and anything associated with me. I mean do I have to write a post explaining why I wrote that post? Wtf is this community?

Uh... yeah, you do? Like, any person with common sense would recognize that only griefers make griefing guides? Is that really the starting point you need explained? Also I don't understand why you can't just adopt another lineage name and not tell anyone, it's really not that hard and the only reason for you to keep your current one is to receive (negative) attention.

#20 2019-04-27 04:59:43

GreatShawn

These greifers on the forums are like anti vaxxers, except maybe they dont spread measles

#21 2019-04-27 05:19:45

DestinyCall

GreatShawn wrote:

These greifers on the forums are like anti vaxxers, except maybe they dont spread measles

Maybe ...

Board footer