One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-23 21:34:18

hmrka

Total curse score system IS broken.

I just got out of D town.

My first life I spent helping an eve camp, getting sheep for them, smithing.. It was a nice life, made me feel calm. I decided that from this point on I won't be violent. People appreciated my work. I got a few "thank you's" and It was really nice to hear them after five hours of solitude! So I decided to live another life, and help some more undeveloped places.

In my next life, I get born to an afk mom. I get adopted by my grandma and she shows me their property, which I gain access to. Only other closely related person with access was my aunt. I went rabbit hunting with her, and some guy with a loaded bow showed up saying "seen a turkey?" My aunt replies no, And he shots her. And runs off. And decides to curse me, saying If I tell others he will get more people to curse me.

After this, I panic, I literally stood in one place for the next ten minutes and didnt do anything other than feeding my kids and feeling upset and sad and empty. I named them all depressing things because... I just felt so horrible. I'm not a tough person, I cry a lot, even over stupid stuff like this. I'm still not dead in that life as Im writing this, but next life I surely will be back into D Town...

Jason, I know the total lifetime curse score works in most cases, and very, very few people are having the same issue that I am, but It still is a huge problem for the people that It does affect. Even if cursing Is just a stop-gap for something bigger like you say, It is broken and harms veteran players. Adding hours played into it, or making the curse score go back by one number after a long amount of time would help. Please.

Edit: I was 1 curse short of getting into donkey town. Thank god. But my point still stands.

Last edited by hmrka (2019-04-23 23:13:03)

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#2 2019-04-23 21:35:36

Toxic
Banned

Re: Total curse score system IS broken.

I totally agree, just like other members of the community.
But Jason lol

Last edited by Toxic (2019-04-23 21:36:04)

Board footer