One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-14 01:29:30

QuirkySmirkyIan

"Ice" Family "Praise Be! Human Sacrifice and mass murderer Sunny Ice"

So just a "casual" stewman run for about 40 mins or so, although the placement was bad and too many noobs at times. (I realized it's not a good idea for a squash, corn, and beans, farm to be next to berries because new players may mess it up." Sadly I only made about 4 stew crocks unlike my old one where I made around 10, but I also managed to expand the farm a lot from where it was. When I was hitting my age I noticed a woman with a knife wound, so we healed her and she showed us a person with a bloody knife "Sunny Ice" So we began to curse her as she stabbed me and several other people (Maybe like 5 or 6 stabs) There were so many stabbings because we had no other weapons and luckily we had a crap ton of sterile pads, so no one was harmed. (Besides the griefer) So I had enough I had began scavenging for bows and arrows and I found one just in time, had a wild chase with Sunny and shot her with my bow. She then said some words as quoted "IDC" "You are primitive" and then she died, we began making more knifes after that and I visited the alter (was about to die in like 5 mins so I said why not do a human sacrifice for the memes.) So the preacher shot me with his arrows at the alter and I began to feel the Praise Be in my body and all around me. When I woke from the dead I saw black and white text. It was the most magnificent thing I have seen.

Feel free to leave your stories below for the Ice family and remember this is my first special edition for the Family Tales.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#2 2019-04-14 02:25:42

meestadogbreath

Re: "Ice" Family "Praise Be! Human Sacrifice and mass murderer Sunny Ice"

hi, eman! i was alexzandria ice. my friend, hope, was the one who shot you. we rejoice in your generous sacrifice to the gods! let me tell you, they were pleased with us. hope and i worked together after you died to continue our legacy at the altar. not long after, i had a son, and me and hope both decided the appropriate name for him was eman. you were our hero. eman ii was born at the altar, therefore, he was a god-send. i told him he could have all the food and riches he wanted, so he asked for one thing; a sister. soon after, i had another son, to eman ii's dismay. i named him aiden, and he lived a casual life as a farmer, though i still loved him very dearly. finally, i was near the age of forty. i could have no kids, so i couldn't have a daughter. i told eman and hope, my best friend and greatest ally, that if i turned forty, i MUST be sacrificed. they both asked if i was totally sure, so i said yes. i went to the altar, age thirty-nine. but wait! hurrah! the gods love us! i had a baby girl right in the center! i named her blessing. despite me willingly wanting to be sacrificed, she had still saved my life. i was so thankful. we fed her our offerings from the altar since she was a direct gift from the gods, like eman ii had been. time flew from then on, and blessing was a real help to me and hope! she was constantly bringing offerings, while hope was there with his bow, guarding the flame at the center like he had been taught. we lived a good life, but now hope was old, and he begged to be sacrificed. i was so sad, but it must be done. but an issue- where was eman ii?! we looked left and right for him, but he was gone. gone, but not dead. he turned up right at the last minute, as the sacrifice was about to take place - another last minute save! awesome! he got to meet his little sister, and they were both so ecstatic to have finally met. with the /joy expressions, there were tears in their eyes as i watched them make little conversation about how much they missed each other despite never having met. it was beautiful, so, so beautiful. but... the time came. it was now or never, we had to sacrifice our dear friend hope. he had meant endless amounts to me, quite possibly the reason i turned to that religion. he was my colleague and like a brother to me, the best friend anyone could ask for. my dear daughter blessing shot him while me and eman ii watched. hope was reassuring us that he loved us, and we wouldn't have to worry, for he would rest easy with the gods. his whole life was devoted to them, so i knew he would be just fine. it was bittersweet and stung my heart, but i know he is enjoying his time in the afterlife. we shed some tears. and now it was my turn. blessing, with her newborn daughter, was so distraught, she couldn't bear to be the one who killed me. so i asked my god-send. my first-born. the child i named after you. he shot me, with regret and pain, but like hope had, i had comforted them. aiden was there. he didn't speak a word. blessing was chanting how much she loved me and would miss me, and i assured my dear children i loved them too. they were my everything. eman ii, aiden, and blessing, and now my grandchildren. they had defined my life and saved it, and i am eternally grateful. i uttered my final words before a black screen fell upon me. my time was up, and it was the end. now, the gods would comfort me.

oh, and did i mention? we made a grave for you right behind the center pillar of our altar! praise be!

sorry for the long read, but this life was very impactful on me.
yours truly, alexzandria ice.

hi, im worth, call me jeremy. i do bits of doodling here and there.
i always watch my children. everyone is worth it.

#3 2019-04-14 03:25:28

SnjarSkjoldr

The priest of the altar here, Hope Ice. I seen that you were going to make a forum post, so I decided to just register right now. I saved a lot of my life on shadowplay and via steam screenshots, so I have something to go back to remember this awesome life. This life I had was arguably the best out of the many i've had, even if it was just standing infront of 3 adobe pillars for an hour! We revered you as a hero after your humble sacrifice and I had longed to go out the same way, and convert people to the whatever religion the previous elder who assigned me to the altar came up with. Here's some sexy pics of the times at the altars.

(Eman's sacrifice)
https://i.imgur.com/TpFGLAL.jpg
(Birth of Blessing)
https://i.imgur.com/VIdf4Wo.jpg
(My final sacrifice)
https://i.imgur.com/F0rK7x6.jpg

Nú munk nár af bragði,ok nær dýrum deyja, Gnyðja mundu grísir ef galtar hag vissi, mér er gnótt at grandi, grafa inn rönum sínum, ok harðliga hváta. hafa mik sogit ormar.

#4 2019-04-14 04:11:18

meestadogbreath

SnjarSkjoldr wrote:

The priest of the altar here, Hope Ice. I seen that you were going to make a forum post, so I decided to just register right now. I saved a lot of my life on shadowplay and via steam screenshots, so I have something to go back to remember this awesome life. This life I had was arguably the best out of the many i've had, even if it was just standing infront of 3 adobe pillars for an hour! We revered you as a hero after your humble sacrifice and I had longed to go out the same way, and convert people to the whatever religion the previous elder who assigned me to the altar came up with. Here's some sexy pics of the times at the altars.

(Eman's sacrifice)
https://i.imgur.com/TpFGLAL.jpg
(Birth of Blessing)
https://i.imgur.com/VIdf4Wo.jpg
(My final sacrifice)
https://i.imgur.com/F0rK7x6.jpg

aww, hope, me and my kids were so sad when you died. we should twin sometime. i'm in the ohol discord server as worth, find me if you wish.

hi, im worth, call me jeremy. i do bits of doodling here and there.
i always watch my children. everyone is worth it.

#5 2019-04-14 13:11:11

QuirkySmirkyIan

thanks guys

#6 2019-04-14 14:31:02

futurebird

The Ice family has cropped up as part of the Bird family did you find our town? Or was someone unnamed?

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4103115

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#7 2019-04-14 14:56:51

QuirkySmirkyIan

i think bird family might of found our town cuz we were here alot longer then 11 hours ago

#8 2019-04-14 14:57:58

futurebird

It was empty when we found it. Not a person in sight.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#9 2019-04-14 14:58:27

Buggy

I was working in the village while this cult was running. Did not get involved in any of the sacrifices I was Ananias Ice. A humble farmer from start to end I noticed aiden ice needed guidance. He said this was his first ever game and was very confused about the cult ... not exactly in the description on steam lol. All my babies SIDS when I showed them there was an active cult so I took it upon myself to teach aiden how to farm. He was one of the quickest learners I have ever taught he learned berry farming, feeding sheep and compost. I was proud of him. Although my children didn't know it the cult was not just a drain on the town, you killed the griefer there were no unwillling sacrifices, and we never ran out of food praise be. I enjoyed my time in the ice family /love

Last edited by Buggy (2019-04-14 15:01:03)

#10 2019-04-14 15:04:24

QuirkySmirkyIan

I think I remember hearing about aiden.

#11 2019-04-14 15:11:22

Buggy

Lol I just noticed that I was in the third pic (my final sacrifice) I brought aiden to see what was happening I am the old lady in the bottom right that looks busy tongue. Heck of a first game for aiden haha

Found a clip of some of the action from my view.

https://gfycat.com/ShadowyZanyArrowcrab

Last edited by Buggy (2019-04-14 22:08:29)

Board footer