One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-13 02:22:20

YannaChan
Banned

Another Marriage but with a twist

So when I was a small tot I was doing Hubba to this other baby and my mom said to us, "No incest!" But I ignored her, The baby I was in love with was Vuk Tree, she was a cute baby and I liked her. When we were children I saw Vuk and another girl say they loved each other and I got mad and told Vuk that I loved her but she loved another, She said Sorry and we were a couple.

I gave her Nanas of Loves, which were me giving her bananas, We had lots of kids and we got married by both eating Nanas of Loves. She died at 41 and I was very sad, I buried her and lived the rest of my life eating stuff and spectating my wife's daughter, Ruby II, I died at 60.

#2 2019-04-25 00:37:46

Ace

Re: Another Marriage but with a twist

Oh lol, i have those kind of stories also
    Story one: i was twinning in a civ and i spawn as a boy, when i'm 3 i see my blonde big sister around the camp, she was also young. I go to her and blush and she blushes back. After i grow up a bit i ask my mother if we can get married and she says "get out here with this weeb shit". I'm devastated and go on with my life, working from place to place as i usually do. Then when im a bit older i see her next to the fire with some children, she tells me their're mine and joy fills me , i'm a father now. I notice our village is running low on food and people start relying on raw carrots and berries to survive so i get to working on a stew farm. After a few minutes the first stew is done and people come celebrate the end of starvation. Mother arrives at some point, she's old now, and tell me she was wrong and that love found away. When we get older my big sister on her deathbed tells me that my stew helped her get through tough times.

Second story i was also a male but this time i was working on using up the wheat from around the place so i wanted to make some burritos. While working on them a woman comes around and wants to ask something, but she stops herself before asking. A few minutes later i'm running around the bakery area, the place was quite big, they had buildings in the center of town. This old woman says we look good together and should get married, and this woman proposes out of nowhere, and after catching my thoughs i accept and the old lady starts marrying us. We take off our hats and show the world our love floating above our heads. But it was too perfect, something had to be wrong. When the old lady got to the part of asking if anybody is against this, a girl that just turn about 10 stabs me. I don't know if she was thinking that if she can't have me, nobody should or what but then the woman rushes after her to get revange for me. Thankfully we were still in the baking area, very close to the nursery where we had pads and needles. The old lady patches me up and i was for my woman to return. After a while she comes back and we continue the ceremony, in the end switching hats to simbolise our connection. Luck would have it this happened right after i finished 5 plates of bean burritos and one place of bean tacos (i couldn't find a pig quick enough) and i take my wife to it and tell her it's my gift for her and the whole village should celebrate with them. Nobody else was watching us though. She tells me to follow her just outside town where we go behind a tree and start consuming our love. It wasn't even a few seconds when a child popped out of her, they had my eyes. We lived happily for many years after, but even if i looked very healthy, i was almost in my 40's when we had the first baby, so our joy didn't last too long, but it felt like an eternity for me.

Last edited by Ace (2019-04-25 00:37:59)

Board footer