One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-06 16:35:30

Elsayal

The game principle and beyond : a way to be a soul choosing his path

Hi,

One hour One life means that you only live only one hour, and only have one life. Sixty minutes is a very few time to build bonds, and really care for other or town.

But if you reach a certain simple goal, like diying from old age, why can't you have another life in this specific place ? So the way to be back in town would be just to ... die from old age.

Then you can go back as an Eve if there is no fertile woman or as a baby. In that case you will care of the town, of the people. In that case you can make bonds with people.

"I go"
"find"
"iron"

#2 2019-04-06 19:39:58

Vexenie

Re: The game principle and beyond : a way to be a soul choosing his path

Elsayal wrote:

Hi,

One hour One life means that you only live only one hour, and only have one life. Sixty minutes is a very few time to build bonds, and really care for other or town.

But if you reach a certain simple goal, like diying from old age, why can't you have another life in this specific place ? So the way to be back in town would be just to ... die from old age.

Then you can go back as an Eve if there is no fertile woman or as a baby. In that case you will care of the town, of the people. In that case you can make bonds with people.

Yeah it sound nice, but we have a family cooldown, what doesn't let you instantly go back
The point of the game is to advance the civilization, but on the way make bonds with the time you have

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

Board footer