One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-03-27 23:12:47

fragilityh14

Re: 'MOON' VILLAGE MURDERED - They tried to exile me. We exiled them

you know if you weren't a terrible person you could have just returned for the supplies or just been happy in the knowledge that the location of another city had been discovered.

And i'm confident no one asked you to go on this mission in the first place, so it is hardly spitting in your face to not appreciate your effort.

Also, it speaks volumes that your plan was to murder the other village in the first place.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#27 2019-03-30 03:20:50

OminousBladeBlank

fragilityh14 wrote:

you know if you weren't a terrible person you could have just returned for the supplies or just been happy in the knowledge that the location of another city had been discovered.

And i'm confident no one asked you to go on this mission in the first place, so it is hardly spitting in your face to not appreciate your effort.

Also, it speaks volumes that your plan was to murder the other village in the first place.

Yes, our intention was always slaughter. But yo, if we RP a racist militia group on a crusade, whatever. It's not like we intended to slaughter our own people until they were asses themselves. Exile just for asking for help? Whatever. We'll just kill you and your entire family. They had no guards without us - what did they expect?

And mull this one over: As children, we were told the tale of a distant city south that needed exploration. So... if they weren't asking for help, then they were being useless.

Also, I don't operate in the game based on others' requests. I trust in my gameplay bringing a dynamic element to all, even those who perish by my hand. As Ghengis Khan said, "If [jason] wanted you to live, he would not have [sold me the game]"

I think you are priming yourself to talk to a griefer. I'm just altruism-impaired. Fuck people who try to pull some gang shit on me, I'll roll up with my bois and glack.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#28 2019-03-30 06:22:55

DestinyCall

What a sad, sad way to look at the world.   Everyone is your enemy or your victim.   

Must be so lonely.   No wonder you lash out.

#29 2019-03-30 06:42:07

OminousBladeBlank

DestinyCall wrote:

What a sad, sad way to look at the world.   Everyone is your enemy or your victim.   

Must be so lonely.   No wonder you lash out.

Yikes, really swinging at my masculine insecurities. In OHOL, there are only victims. We all die. I just try to spice it up. And hey, a common enemy will often bring a village together, and it is rare for me to have unprovoked intentions of murder.

I like to think I kill gently compared to what is a typical griefer. This situation is an outlier in that my band was disowned and threatened, so we struck back the only way we could that would ensure our safety: remove the hostile competition.

It's not lonely in a group of three. My enemies are my victims. If I am threatened, I will certainly swing first and ask questions never. That comes from a few too many stabs into my once doe-eyed optimistic self.

It also comes from my undying emotional instability, self-loathing, and sexual inadequacy.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

Board footer