One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-24 16:49:01

fragilityh14

Large Ruin with 'Ledhafite" sign

I wish i had an easy way to screencap, (I play in full screen) but after leaving a relatively young camp that was dead for lack of girls, i was able to find the ruins of a once prosperous civilization. There were very large rooms, lots of food, big stacks of iron. Strangely no horses or carts, and I didn't see a cow, but people had really built this place up.

There was a shrine, as people often make them, with three corner pillars and a bearskin in the middle, and a sign that said "Ledhafite", my only clue about who these people might be.

I was pretty damn impressed with the find, since it was 1.1k from my camp, and i had travelled a decent distance seeing only new spawn, then saw an egg and then a floppy basket and ultimately found a grave, but I couldn't find anything else there (may have been a different eve camp) but following the spawn ultimately led to me finding empty clay pits, and then to this very large dead city.

Such a shame, really, they had everything one would need and were either casualties of fertility or violence.

It is hard to find such things out in the wilds, but if you know how to look it is far from impossible. Of course, now that another set of eyes has touched it the whole thing is another step despawned, and the walls were already crumbling.

That said, following the wild spawn can be a [literal] wild goose chase, as it may well be that someone has just been through on a horse.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#2 2019-03-24 16:56:49

Anandamide

Re: Large Ruin with 'Ledhafite" sign

press = to screenshot, they will show up in your game folder.

#3 2019-03-24 17:09:15

fragilityh14

Anandamide wrote:

press = to screenshot, they will show up in your game folder.

on the normal game? cause I mentioned this the other day and was told to use steam lol

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#4 2019-03-24 20:06:42

Anandamide

yup

Board footer