One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-18 22:31:19

YannaChan
Banned

Got married to karltown_veteran today

So when I was a small boy a lady came up to me with like a 3-4 year old, and said to me, "You single?" I said yes and then me and Purav(karltown) became bf and gf. There was a girl named Amy who was sad because she was jealous of me and Purav. Me and Purav got married by some peach trees and peaches were our rings(we banged in the peach trees a few times.)Purav helped Amy get a boyfriend, we adopted kids and had one biological one. We were getting old so we had sex one last time, which I died during that session.

Would like to get married to karltown again.

#2 2019-03-18 22:33:51

karltown_veteran

Re: Got married to karltown_veteran today

10/10, would marry yannachan again

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#3 2019-03-19 00:19:50

Carrot-Seedling

Oh, I married Karltown way back in the day when carrots were meta. He was cool. He gave me his lucky hat. Would marry Karltown again.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#4 2019-03-19 15:35:21

voy178

I'd like to marry Karltown, how does one marry Karltown?

#5 2019-03-19 17:51:09

Solbusaur

I was Karltown's daughter. All you do is accept their confession of love, and then they take you behind a tree to get some action. It was odd, but funny

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#6 2019-03-20 03:11:30

karltown_veteran

Solbusaur wrote:

I was Karltown's daughter. All you do is accept their confession of love, and then they take you behind a tree to get some action. It was odd, but funny

Ah yes, the tree ritual. big_smile

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer