One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-25 14:47:49

TrustyWay

Nothing can be done against grieffers [Social Experiment]

I was grieffing a village to see if it was that easy, I killed few away from the town, made everybody starve to death except a young girl to save the town.

Impossible to kill me while moving, people chasing me with knives drop it, so it is easy to take it. I changed clothes so nobody recognized me. Impossible to stop me from taking goods, I putted all the carts away. And they died. I became the ruler of the city and worked hard for the next generations because of the guilt.

But there is no way to kill someone running around eating food or mass murdering people.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-03-25 14:59:04)

#2 2018-03-25 14:59:56

masamune0

Re: Nothing can be done against grieffers [Social Experiment]

Yeah it is not easy to spot and then kill a griefer, especially if they kill outside of city (that's the worst killer to face, the outside killer).

The easiest way I think when you want to kill someone who only runs is just to wait for him to eat, I think there is a small windows where you can kill him at this moment.

The cart stealer... I don't know, in a city there was a "vault room" where there were a loot of carts with a door, so you just have to watch the door (it is nice when it is nearby a work area, so you can farm and watch the vault for example) and spot any thief/griefer. I guess later you will have just one entrance for a city and have a guard watching it, so no one is leaving with goods.

But I really hope we have a higher vision, more obvious to spot killer (not a bloody grave which doesn't last long at all, maybe blood on his clothes until he cleans it or the knife has blood until he cleans it, without slowling him obv), and have an armor. So the guards can really protect.

Last edited by masamune0 (2018-03-25 15:01:15)

#3 2018-03-25 16:39:49

fragilityh14

I've considered playing as a bandit, though more like a raider and less as just a griefing killer, but that's totally within the context of the game.

Though, i haven't done so, as i hate to be an asshole on games haha. and the nature of it as such you wonder if someone would even notice.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#4 2018-03-25 17:07:23

InSpace

Social experiment, just a prank bruh

Board footer