One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-08 01:34:53

Peremptive

Hey Jacob

Just in case you read the forums, I wish you would take a second before you judged.
I named you when you were almost an adult, because I only then noticed you survived. I was stressing out trying to save the village and considered raising you a risk because we were about to collapse. You still made it despite that. When I saw you I was trying to give away my backpack and the sole knife of the village because I was getting old. I took off the backpack to give it to you but you just said "you were never there" and kept running from me. Sometimes keeping a baby just isn't feasible... To explain why I abandoned you:

The village was doing ok when I was born. At 8 or so we realized there was no hatchet or kindling to make any steel tools or cook pies. So I had to run until I was about 14 to make rope and get a hatchet and get some kindling. We cooked up 3-4 baskets and got some steel going, then suddenly we had a bear attack. I had noticed a bow near a dead bison and rushed to get it. I noticed my grandmother holding a cart behind some trees still but ignored it. I just got the bow and arrows, found a third one and managed to kill the bear. I spent some minutes to raise two daughters at this point. I remembered my grandmother and went to check on her, she had died having the sole knife of the village in her bp, holding a cart with 12 plates, 6 bowls and a basket of pies. So she was the griefer causing all the trouble.

But the worst was yet to happen - I returned only to realize we had no carrots, so no soil, no mutton, and bushes going gray by the second. At this time you were born, and I had to abandon you. I thought keeping you would make things even worse and you would just starve later. In the end someone replied to me and he managed to get some soil while I went out and returned over 8 minutes or so with three carrot seeds.

I had to keep saving the village from collapse for 45 minutes and in the end I found you, named you and just wanted to give you a gift. Now I wish I had abandoned you further in the snow.

Last edited by Peremptive (2019-03-08 01:37:15)

#2 2019-03-08 04:37:56

PeaGirl

Re: Hey Jacob

Whose family is this? Kinda sounds like King's family. They had town right next to open bear cave and locked nursery and bakery, chaos of items, berry farms every occasion. Sheeps dead, or set free and such.
Had to kill at least 3 of the griefers there. Or at least those who kept killing girls / locking doors etc.
It was one hell of dramatic family.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer