One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-06 01:29:49

SirCaio

(Suggestion) Little features that I hope will make it into the game

After this latest update I've been thinking about what other little pieces of content I'd like to see added to the game to make it a more cohesive experience, here's a short list:

-Hot adobe oven has little orange embers (similar to the firing adobe kiln/forge) as an easier way to tell it apart from it's normal look (all credit goes to MultiLife for suggesting it a long time ago);

-Adobe flooring and pine needle flooring ("decayable floors") along with wooden walls to complete the sets;

-Stackable mutton: 5 mutton stacked on top of each other on a plate;

-Bowl of goose eggs: several eggs placed in a bowl for easy storage;

-Milkweed gives two stalks (PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU lol) for less tedious farming;

-Half stone walls: right clicking on cut stones will give you "half cut stones" with wich you can construct neat half stone walls for all your sheep pen desires (I had enough of those ugly blocks!)

These are all of them for now, I'm looking forward to future content updates and improvements wink

Last edited by SirCaio (2019-03-06 13:17:50)

#2 2019-03-06 01:49:10

futurebird

Re: (Suggestion) Little features that I hope will make it into the game

I like all of these but stacking the wet bowls, which feels like it might not work in real life but I could be wrong.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#3 2019-03-06 04:39:51

Oblong

Yes, stackable wet things wouldn’t make sense because they’d stick to eachother.

If you’re talking ‘bout the small differences... Why not make pies differentiable?
carrotpie

I don’t talk in-game unless it’s dire.

#4 2019-03-06 05:14:45

elemental_slim

Hm, what if the wet bowls/plates had a thirty seconds timer to become semi/dry, then are able to be stacked? Then fired in kiln to become just "plate" or "bowl"??

#5 2019-03-06 13:17:23

SirCaio

Oblong wrote:

Yes, stackable wet things wouldn’t make sense because they’d stick to eachother.

If you’re talking ‘bout the small differences... Why not make pies differentiable?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … image0.png

Yeah, I figured it sounded quite weird but decided to leave it in there to see what happens.
Different visuals for pies is a great idea though, I can imagine the berry carrot rabbit pie being extra stuffed.

#6 2019-03-06 14:44:50

Taz

Oblong wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … image0.png

Yes please.   Color-coded pies would be nice.

Board footer