One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-01 20:41:57

Solbusaur

Wolf Farm in big town

Twinned with νεκρός today in a big town with a giant bakery/nursery combo, on the edge of a jungle and a grassland (I forgot the name).
Since I thought we had nothing to do there, as everyone had pretty much sorted themselves out, we decided to start a wolf farm in an abandoned bakery we found on the west road. It was stressful, loooots of snakes and mosquitoes were practically defending the wild wolves we were trying to tame.

Due to some complications, our first attempt to get a farm going resulted in the pup starving. But no matter, for we had still got half an hour left to try.
Second try went a lot slower, it was hard to move through the swamp of snakes and skeeters, and our second (And last) target bit my twin brother. I was upset, but persevered in the face of suffering and bad luck. The result?

A giant room filled with dying wolves, with every single citizen that passed giving me a weird look and saying 'Wtf are you doing'
unknown.png
unknown.png?width=400&height=272

Great life, would recommend this more!

Let me know if you were one of those residents who freaked out, haha.
Me (and bro to right) http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3649947

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2019-03-01 21:23:42

Greep

Re: Wolf Farm in big town

Did you remember to suicide on the wolves in old age to make untame wolves?

Likes sword based eve names.  Claymore, blades, sword.  Never understimate the blades!

#3 2019-03-01 22:04:23

Solbusaur

Greep wrote:

Did you remember to suicide on the wolves in old age to make untame wolves?

It's ok, I made them pregnant. That way, the residents can't shoot it either.

However I must rely on the other residents to actually feed them, rather than prioritising the useless cubs.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)

#4 2019-03-01 23:19:08

Solbusaur

I just received news that they shot the last wolf sad

Board footer