One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-23 13:59:04

NetherCrow
Website

New temperature system didn't work on my private server.

I had run my server for a month for Chinese Player. And my friend add tp and home for it. Make it's easier to get to the top of tech tree and can quickly find How the new items work.
But now, when we try to made update from v196 to v203,we tested and found out that new temperature system didn't work on my private server. We didn't see "the temperature shock" like the official server. We didn't find the settings of the temperature system's switch.

I use the pullAndBuiltLatest.sh and don't do anything extra about it. It can properly work. Except the temperature. It's the same as before. I don't know how to resolve it. Please help me thx.

Chinese Mobile Players are the best griefer around the world. I am ashamed of them. They invent the auto-baby-killer and grave-baby-prison to avoid Others Break their Eve Chain. And the griefer use bear and bow to kill every eve player for their REVENGE. All animal and kiln are killed or destroyed because of envy and hatred.

#2 2019-02-23 17:35:01

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: New temperature system didn't work on my private server.

Hmmm... that's very strange.

pullAndBuildLatest only builds the client, by the way.

You will still need to build the server manually

cd OneLife/server
make

#3 2019-02-23 17:35:43

NetherCrow
Website

I rebuild the server and the temperature system works. But when I import my older version map to news. It has items id error. And I don't know how to resolve it.

Some items become cows and some items change to stone block. It's so weird.

Can someone tell me how can I properly import my old map without something wrong?

Last edited by NetherCrow (2019-02-23 18:28:28)

Chinese Mobile Players are the best griefer around the world. I am ashamed of them. They invent the auto-baby-killer and grave-baby-prison to avoid Others Break their Eve Chain. And the griefer use bear and bow to kill every eve player for their REVENGE. All animal and kiln are killed or destroyed because of envy and hatred.

#4 2019-02-23 17:59:52

NetherCrow
Website

LOL
LOL1
LOL2
Like this, Some items change to other items.

Last edited by NetherCrow (2019-02-23 18:13:37)

#5 2019-02-23 18:04:07

NetherCrow
Website

jasonrohrer wrote:

Hmmm... that's very strange.

pullAndBuildLatest only builds the client, by the way.

You will still need to build the server manually

cd OneLife/server
make

In fact it's the pullAndBuildTestSystem.sh Maybe. I try to pull and build in a empty folder and the temperature in the server work properly.
Maybe I can't use the .sh on my private server directly.

Now the problem is How can I import my map to the new server. The items change to other items. Totally a mess.
i don't know how to fix it. I want to save my map and get the latest update.

Last edited by NetherCrow (2019-02-23 18:17:04)

#6 2019-02-23 18:31:27

NetherCrow
Website

If I use pullAndBuild to update my server directly. The items error won't appear, but the temperature system didn't work well. I am so puzzled.

Last edited by NetherCrow (2019-02-23 18:31:46)

#7 2019-02-24 05:04:33

NetherCrow
Website

OK i solve it. The script bASH don't overwrite the server.cpp

Board footer