One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-15 04:02:05

mayaknife

Oscillating back and forth.

I was a child, standing up and to the right of a berry bush. I either right-clicked on the bush followed quickly by a left-click, or vice-versa, I don't remember which. I then started oscillating from where I was standing to just above the bush, then back again, over and over, which seemed to prevent a mother from picking me up so I quickly died of starvation. Clicking the mouse buttons didn't break the loop, nor did hitting escape and then returning to the game.

Last edited by mayaknife (2018-03-15 04:02:15)

#2 2018-03-15 10:04:29

Cryptodream

Re: Oscillating back and forth.

mayaknife wrote:

I was a child, standing up and to the right of a berry bush. I either right-clicked on the bush followed quickly by a left-click, or vice-versa, I don't remember which. I then started oscillating from where I was standing to just above the bush, then back again, over and over, which seemed to prevent a mother from picking me up so I quickly died of starvation. Clicking the mouse buttons didn't break the loop, nor did hitting escape and then returning to the game.

Jason is aware of this bug. Time to time to be fixed.

#3 2018-03-16 16:00:25

danger1penguin

Cryptodream wrote:
mayaknife wrote:

Jason is aware of this bug. Time to time to be fixed.

I don't know if he expected it to be fixed or not in the code changes this week but this still happens to me roughly once every 5-10 minutes. I've grown to get used to it, but I still wish this bug was squashed already sad

#4 2018-03-22 22:29:45

devlinwyatt

Yeah of all the bugs this one is the worst. painful to watch yourself slowly starve and being helpless to do anything about it. Not a lag issue either as other characters busy themselves around you.

#5 2018-03-28 05:03:00

jasonrohrer
Administrator

I do have some recordings that show this still happening.

Will be fixing it soon, hopefully.

Board footer