One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-15 22:58:02

fragilityh14

Long Live the Naras!

As some of you know, i am quite the anti-Malthusian. And i'm always distressed by how many of my family lines die for various reasons.

This time, I was born into the 4th gen. Berries were out, there wasn't other food. I hadn't made a home marker.

My I saw my big sis in the wilds, and she said there was an abandoned camp with lots of berries to the SW, i didn't find it anywhere, varying between signs of life and new spawn.

I have a daughter in the wilds, and decide to head for home. I had to abandon another on the way.

anyway, I made it home, losing my daughter right before, but I found her again out looking for squash seeds.

Daughter and I come back, and with her help, I had a whopping SIX daughters live to childbearing age, and was the only woman in my family of my generation who had girls live to adulthood, at least 2 lines and I suspect 3 survived to great great great.

I was the kind grandmother who kept trying to make you all eat stew.

How is the camp doing, if anyone's been there? My oldest daughter Claire was amazing btw, she did a lot of childcare so I could get stew going, and took over when i got old with an infant.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3400200

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#2 2019-02-15 23:50:18

narla_hotep

Re: Long Live the Naras!

Just spawned there, they look to be doing great. I was gen 10, a guy named Skye Nara. They've got... well, wouldn't call it a city yet, but a good town going. Farm, sheep pen, smithy, kitchen, and even a little area with a note that says to build walls around it and make it a house, to start off a new residential area. I was bored so I went on a bit of a dumb quest to get a pet doggo, and died while trying to shoot a wild boar for pork. Oh well I suppose. But yeah fam is doing well!

I was your Great Great Great Great Grandson:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3401958

I think they're up to Gen 13 now.

Last edited by narla_hotep (2019-02-15 23:53:12)

#3 2019-02-16 00:56:08

hmrka

First life in that town...

As a kid, an old man told me he needs my help. He showed me a house of adobe and it was almost finished except the doors. I made doors before he died and for that he has passed me his backpack. I thought this life was gonna be chill, just making pads and some stew too after im done. Oh how wrong I was.

It is a Very very weird place and had lots of salty people. I had a guy named Mike yell at me and call me a b*tch for making the doors... I made sure theres two entrances to the medic clinic so it is harder to grief, and that nobody around makes locks/keys while im alive. First time I put up with it and just asked him "Why? we have two entrances dude" and he kept insulting me lmaoo. I'm 99% certain I met him in my past life and he was that one person who also threw swear words at me for killing a cultist griefer. Only later he told me that an injured person cant open doors, and when I told him the entrances are literally right next to eachother the idiot wanted to stab me lol.

Later I met a weird guy named Poppy. I considered teaching him some things because he seemed new, but Im so glad I didn't. He was roleplaying as uh... gross things, I don't even wanna say it. But other than that he did do his job so I let him be.

Looking at the family tree the Mike guy was a griefer who stabbed literally the only competent person in town (girl who told me about killer who went north). I'm so sad I wasted my time with these people, next time I meet someone this salty I will not hesitate to shoot their ass. Eventually I got old and was like "f*ck it" so when some kid asked me to shoot him, I took him out of town and did it. As he died he said gross pervy shit ffs, well atleast hes lineage banned now so good riddance. Some lady came by and was like wtf, I joked to her that im just playing with my bow, practicing shooting skillz. And bow play were my last words.

me : http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3402280
Sorry if anyone here has been my kid, I didn't spend much time with them...

This town is gonna die faster than when the update comes out if this continues lol. Throught my life we had like three famines and Mike kept complaining yet all he did was hang out near forge, talk to people, and pretend to work.

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#4 2019-02-16 01:38:05

fragilityh14

That was the naros, two families with similar names right now. My family line still appears to be fine, though we're down to only one of them still surviving, hopefully a lot of new shit about to show up in 5 minutes or so.

Edit: Made gen 20!

This is easily the longest family line i've had any meaningful credit for, though it made it down to only one of my 6 daughters carrying the line some time ago. It appears the family is really solid though.

edit again: appears update killed them sad twin girls died with no kids, most recent elder deaths are 10 years ago, all adult deaths are Eves. And i'm doing other things now so missed a rare chance to play as Eve or in an Eve camp sad

sad, i finally get a family line that could go on a long time.

Last edited by fragilityh14 (2019-02-16 05:00:47)

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

Board footer