omlinson

i killed for the first time

i killed an adult talking and eating berries
ran away and survived
went back to town
gave a random kid my bag and clothes
spent 10 minutes watching at least 6 people talk about me still eating berries
i left the convo to light the fire that was dying near the forge
someone stabbed a person by mistake while trying to give them a knife to hunt me down
some kid claimed she was my daughter but she wasn't
i revealed my true self
someone stabbed me
someone healed me
someone stabbed me
got cursed a bunch
got reborn (in a town)
/die

i bet those people are still talking and eating berries and the fire died
i could have broken the pen but someone worked hard on that

Last edited by omlinson (2019-02-14 01:45:48)

#2 2019-02-14 01:48:53

Bob 101

Re: i killed for the first time

You should try killing somebody, Then escape and try to frame somebody else as the murderer.

Did this yesterday and got my mother framed for the murder of my sister. Is easier if the person isn't well liked. Mum was kinda rude so they took the excuse to kill her.

Last edited by Bob 101 (2019-02-14 01:52:13)

#3 2019-02-14 14:16:47

DestinyCall

Sounds like you justified your first murder to yourself because the person you killed wasn't being useful to the village.  But how useful were you?   All your actions accomplished was wasting a lot of your time and other people's time on drama and disruption.   You didn't help your vIllage by killing a useless person and re-lighting a fire no one was using.   

Next time, I recommend working on a useful project and teaching a child to carry on your work when you die.   It leaves a better legacy.

#4 2019-02-14 14:51:00

Nepumuk

Sounds like you killed a dirty berry muncher. Other people wasted their own time reacting to it. They weren't willing to stop eating berries but were fine killing others punishing them for it. It's the usual OHOL story. Killing dirty berry munchers is a useful project and you probably  saved the town hundreds of food worth by doing it. After playing for hundreds of hours I got no sympathy for dirty berry munchers, excessive RP and the like. But the majority of people will tell you that you did wrong.

I do hope you did some useful things for town tho, killing dirty berry munchers only is not enough to keep legacy going I'm afraid. But it's a start.

I am Eve Speed.

#5 2019-02-15 02:05:55

omlinson

Bob 101 wrote:

framing people

you don't have to even kill anyone to frame people. just say it was snow.

DestinyCall wrote:

justification & judgement

i don't need to justify myself? i did want i wanted to do in the game and did it. Considering that I died quite old and infertile, seems odd to judge me when you weren't there.

BY THE WAY

I did end up in Donkey Town. It's essentially just solo Eve. I made sure to die of old age to see if I can chain tomorrow. First time having such a well built camp.

Hopefully, the amount of snakes, boars and mosquitos nearby will kill anyone who dares approach it while i am gone.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/omlinson/ … 9844383198

ps. thank you random lady for telling me to /die when i was your son

Last edited by omlinson (2019-02-15 02:07:46)

#6 2019-02-15 03:40:47

DestinyCall

I'm basing my opinion of your actions on the story you shared.    If you don't want to hear what other people think of your behavior, why post about it?

Weird.

#7 2019-02-15 13:20:51

Bob 101

Think I may try to frame someone for a murder that didn't happen. Thanks for the idea.

Bonus points if i can get somebody who was actually working killed. Not sure if I can sell it without the murder grave to freak people out. Maybe in a particularly stupid town.

Last edited by Bob 101 (2019-02-15 13:23:46)

Board footer