One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-12 04:08:29

fragilityh14

Surviving Triplet Griefers

i for once saved a family line. I was taking care of some twin boys who seemed sweet, wondering if they would be a problem. There was some drama with a knife, so i moved south just a bit. The boys seemed innocent as can be.

A girl started chasing me with a knife. She dropped it briefly, on accident trying to stab me, but being the kind soul I am my hope was that the situation was over and she was giving a knife to a responsible person. After some running around, I abandoned my twin boys to head north, figuring if i died the griefer might kill the family line (I don't use the mod that shows fertile women)

I birth a girl on my way north, and tell her we're waiting out griefers. It's a smart player who i later found out uses the forums sometime (name was similar to Croatia I want to say, gave my name, maybe he or she will comment)

Suddenly, a person showed up and I knew it was bad right away

ran back to camp with my baby and took a west turn when we got there. I was carrying a backpack and a pie, baby made quick work of digging up some roots once she was a toddler.

she asked if the killer was of my line, she had the mod, said I was the only fertile woman. So we headed back, found her dead next to a grizzly bear, which killed a son. Couldn't grab her knife, but survived to make it back to the camp.

i didn't have any other kids who wanted to play and live (a lot quit when i said we survived a griefer). We were rebuilding the camp, i had a great granddaughter by the time I died. I gave a granddaughter my pack and said "I've had this pie all my life, i pass it on to you" because there was one bite left in the pie i carried the whole time.

It was one of my best lifes, i felt so good about myself. My daughter kept complimenting me for being smart, and i was so proud of her. But it was an intense running away.

But we survived, and i made sure my last words were "we survived griefers"

Edit: my daughter's last words were the same, and she had 4 daughters live to childbearing age, but she killed a descendant, as did one of her daughters, and someone elses words were "Everyone ded"

maybe it was all for nought?

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3348583

Last edited by fragilityh14 (2019-02-12 04:11:41)

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#2 2019-02-12 04:53:23

Léonard

Re: Surviving Triplet Griefers

Hi, Izzy.
I was there an hour ago.
Saw you too.

You got snowballed by a blond girl, remember? It was your granddaughter even. You survived.
The last thing I remember is that a snowman you had built started melting.
There was snowbank right next to it. I noticed it was the only one around close to the town.
I told your daughter (my grandmother) to wall it on the spot otherwise griefers will use it. I don't think she wanted to do it though.
That blond girl (Leah) killed me on the spot after hearing me say this.
At first I thought I had simply starved because of the snowball because I was very low on food, but no. She outright murdered me.
I tried to get back into town but it was no use as that was enough to lineage ban me.

Looks like Claire also snowballed to death one of my sisters. No idea why.

I'm not 100% sure but given the fact that there was a snowbank right next to the bakery, I wouldn't hold my breath on the lineage surviving.

#3 2019-02-12 05:00:05

fragilityh14

yeah they look dead, the mosquitos there were out of control, and the snowbank. I didn't build a snowman, it was just there.

i think the lineage seriously suffered from the time of night, because my daughter had 4 daughters who survived to childbearing age, and none of them had very many children.

It's sad cause I was so psyched to finally be an important part in a great family line after so many failures, and it was not meant to be.

Listen to your mom!

#4 2019-02-12 06:10:14

artio

wowow I was your daughter!! (claire)

Yeah, Leah seemed intent on killing everyone with snowballs after that. So I ended up walling the snow pile off & saving who I could.

Also, I'm credited as killing a little girl. In reality, my son 'accidentally' shot her with a bow (as if). So I took the arrow out, and tried to remove the embedded arrowhead with a knife, but ended up stabbing her cuz it wasn't sterilized (big frickin oof) (that sucked). I mean, we had no healing pads but... I wanted to try.

Unfortunately it looks like the line died off. But it was fun meeting you all and building stuff in a semi-abandoned town ^-^

#5 2019-02-12 19:47:07

BlueDiamondAvatar

It wasn't a waste.  You worked together with some awesome people and you fought the good fight.  Congrats.

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#6 2019-02-12 22:46:58

fragilityh14

BlueDiamondAvatar wrote:

It wasn't a waste.  You worked together with some awesome people and you fought the good fight.  Congrats.

Yeah the line made it to my great great granddaughters, there wasn't more i could have done.

I really think it suffered from the nightly logoff, because my daughter had 4 daughters live to childbearing age, for like 64 years of combined fertility or something, and had a total of 12 children or so.

Whereas my daughter and I both had 10 children, though only one of mine lived to adulthood, though the circumstances were harder than my daughters impressive 5. [I never have 5 children live to adulthood.]

Listen to your mom!

Board footer