One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-06 06:57:25

WalrusesConquer

Anyone from the Eros family?

I was the Eve's only daughter that made it. My sisters were twins who suicides.
My mom went afk when I was six.
I only had one girl. Philomena (Philip for short) I asked her to name her kids after months and try have a theme for every gen. Unfortunately I died to a snake behind a tree, and Philip died to a bear being brought by her twin daughters. I thought that was it.
BUT ATM THEY WENT TO 33 GENERATIONS!!
So proud!

Me: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3253917

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2019-05-16 05:11:54)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2019-02-06 08:50:45

mrbah

Re: Anyone from the Eros family?

yeah, adam here, your oldest son. I built most of the base.
I was out catching rabbits when I believe Nunzio told me about the bears the twins (he said marchelle) brought into town, i lured one bear away and we got to make a bow, killed a goose for file.

After the bears were gone, we were down to no women and two girls. Seems like we still did pretty well, if over thirty generations survived.

by the way, they are still alive, a woman died 11 minutes ago, in old age!

edit: looks like she was a griefer, let's see if the line survived, or if they are the end of a valiant line.

Last edited by mrbah (2019-02-06 08:54:19)

#3 2019-02-06 09:50:21

Portager

I have been born into that family 2x today, both times as males. There was a major overpopulation problem at one point, with a bunch of afk women giving birth to inordinate numbers of babies (including myself) in one of the berry farms. We ended up having to kill a couple of them to thin the pop. The second go around I played, the population was stable, and the city was still expanding (about 30 mins ago).

Last edited by Portager (2019-02-06 09:50:34)

#4 2019-02-06 12:06:06

jinbaili83

Bill Eros son of Destiny here.
I was only child for long time and town seemed to be doomed so i spent most of my life on making a sign.
Town almost died out but my sister gave birth two boys and girl, second girl was born just before i died.
Bell tower base is five block high now, hope town will last long enough to complete it.

#5 2019-02-06 13:11:02

mrbah

well, the family has been alive for at least one hour since your post, with belle, who died 25 minutes ago uncovering a lot of of her branch of the family.
I assume the bell tower has been finished since.

#6 2019-02-06 13:20:39

denriguez

Still going! Gen 48 as of this morning.

I was Joan Eros last night. I left town with a basket and a pack and went due north to start an outpost. I only had two daughters, but they were both new and both died young. My sons and I scraped together a little camp with an impressive berry farm, if someone is born into the family and wants to play at a different speed. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3258968

#7 2019-02-06 14:26:22

mrbah

woah, generation 51.

Is it just me or has the game become somewhat easier as of lately? maybe just more experienced players.
If the line is still going on when I get home, I might try to join.

#8 2019-02-06 15:03:40

Tea

Yea the town is still doing fine, was in generation 50 couple minutes ago. Spend my life making compost next to the sheep pen, was pretty relaxing ^^

During that time, the highest female number we had was 12 fertile females and 5 little girls running around. It was still high when I died so they are still going strong.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#9 2019-02-06 15:11:31

WalrusesConquer

mrbah wrote:

yeah, adam here, your oldest son. I built most of the base.
I was out catching rabbits when I believe Nunzio told me about the bears the twins (he said marchelle) brought into town, i lured one bear away and we got to make a bow, killed a goose for file.

After the bears were gone, we were down to no women and two girls. Seems like we still did pretty well, if over thirty generations survived.

by the way, they are still alive, a woman died 11 minutes ago, in old age!

edit: looks like she was a griefer, let's see if the line survived, or if they are the end of a valiant line.

Adam! So pleased you made it! You really helped us get going! I had so many kids..

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2019-02-06 16:05:40)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#10 2019-02-06 15:46:53

Léonard

mrbah wrote:

I was out catching rabbits when I believe Nunzio told me about the bears the twins (he said marchelle) brought into town

Nunzio reporting in.
I didn't realize the girl was part of a twin duo (more twins, go figure..).
I was just on my way to get more iron when I saw specifically her from afar waking up every single bear in the area.
Once I finished my bow the bear was already lured out and enough people seemed to have survived the attack.

I don't stay in eve camps very often but I found my mom (Walruses) kinda funny.
She congratulated me just for following her and also seemed displeased with her babies all the time until Philip was born.
Also my brother (mrbah) seemed to know what he was doing, which was a big plus for me, that definitely made me enjoy this game compared to other eve camps.
I also saw someone mention we should keep planting berries in the jungle biome which, just for hearing, satisfied me.
I see people completely neglecting temperature and jungles in eve camps way too often.
I'm not sure if they're still there though, I haven't played since yesterday, but it's nice to see the lineage survived a whole day.
I really enjoyed this life (except for the griefing part obviously) and I'm glad to see it was all worth it in the end too.

#11 2019-02-06 18:51:03

mrbah

i think the family is dead, might be wrong.

#12 2019-02-07 07:37:56

WalrusesConquer

Well my lads. It ended. BUT we did it! I'm proud of you Adam and you Nugget. 90% of the village was made by you! I saw a stream on twitch, they kept the original kiln!

Recent favorite lives:

Board footer