One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-03 08:30:24

Allemande

My heroic uncle, Jackson Nah

I was born in a berry patch as Yerachmiel Nah.  My mother told me that everyone was dead except for her and one other woman.  Suddenly three bears started rampaging the town at once!  I saw someone dart past, it was the other woman, Esmerelda.  I yelled out to warn her of the bears.  She asked me where the bears were and grabbed a bow and arrow.

But then, I saw her turn and shoot my mother instead!  She said it was an accident, then when she set the bow down to eat a bear happened to grab her.  Right before she died she laughed and said she meant to murder us, among other obscene things.  Thankfully, I had just grown old enough to feed myself, and I was surrounded by full berry bushes.  But the three bears kept jumping over me, keeping me from going anywhere else. 

Slowly, I set a berry down on each empty tile, slowly pushing the bears away.  Their walking path is so far though!  I was worried that I would starve before managing to place enough berries, and I didn't know if the bears would ever leave on their own.

Suddenly, a man appeared!  It was my uncle, Jackson Nah, who happened to be out in the wild hunting rabbits this whole time.  I explained that I was trapped and the survivor of a murder plot.  As I placed more items, he courageously lured the bears further and further away.  The last time we spoke, he gave me his gear and said he was going to lure the last bear away.  I never saw him again.

Because of his sacrifice, I went on to have children and grandchildren.  We even had new packs and clothes from the rabbits he brought.

So thank you, Uncle Jackson.  And screw you, Esmerelda Nah, you tried to kill me but I lived!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3221792

#2 2019-02-03 22:36:15

Solbusaur

Re: My heroic uncle, Jackson Nah

Awesome story, and curse Esmeralda Nah!

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer