One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-30 00:08:21

apereason

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Town

Me and another guy from my village decided to run away to an endstone tower marker. on the way we found this ghost town kind of confused.
has anyone been in this town?
x town

Last edited by apereason (2019-01-30 00:09:34)

#2 2019-01-30 00:47:50

Grim_Arbiter

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Town

apereason wrote:

Me and another guy from my village decided to run away to an endstone tower marker. on the way we found this ghost town kind of confused.
has anyone been in this town?
https://i.imgur.com/9juRpxS.jpg

Yeah once or twice. There was originally a town called xxx right before the big server and i think that's where it all started. With the notes saying xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at least

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-01-30 03:32:03

Baker

I had a mum once who was building a similar monument, even made her kids say X for food.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2019-01-30 16:23:55

Solbusaur

Yes, I made the oil drill just north of that shrine. I was there during a productivity drop, and I don't know how soon after it collapsed

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer