#1 2019-01-19 23:24:38

desertsyd

Server 11 Town Found

https://youtu.be/I5tltvm9Is8

I'll try to keep my Eve spawn at the location

#2 2019-01-20 18:01:33

Ilka

Re: Server 11 Town Found

Aaaah!  smile You found my town. I built them once when the game started on Steam. Then I got bored with lonely playing. I did not look into my city for a long time. As long as the server has been restarted. Recently I came back out of curiosity. It turned out that some things survived the restart. So I rebuilt my camp (it's a really great place, everything is nearby). From what I know, if nobody is in the area for a week, the place is restarted. Thanks to two players the restart will not be so fast. Have fun, I do not mind guests. Experiment, build, create. Good luck!

#3 2019-01-20 23:22:05

desertsyd

I've been spawning there for many lifespans.

Built two Newcomen machines and all the equipment options.

Next goal is to is to secure a Kerosene supply.

There's a new iron mine nth east with a horse fence, and directly east a horse fence next to jungle for rubber

Also building a bell tower, it's 3 levels atm

Last edited by desertsyd (2019-01-20 23:22:41)

#4 2019-01-22 15:00:15

LittleFire

How do you keep your eve spawn at a certain location?

#5 2019-01-22 21:46:18

Ilka

You must make a home marker. And die as Eve at the age of 60. On an empty server, you will definitely be reborn in the same place.
Attention! Check if someone else is playing at this time.
http://onehouronelife.com/reflector/ser … ion=report
If you are born as the child of the second Eve on the server - leave the game - there is a good chance that in the next life you will be reborn as Eve in the second camp, and you will lose your camp.

#6 2019-01-22 22:15:13

CrazyEddie

Ilka wrote:

You must make a home marker.

This is a myth. You do not need to make a home marker.

You simply have to die as an Eve at 60 years of age, then reconnect to the same server at a time when there are fewer than four fertile women. You will then spawn as an Eve on the place where you previously died.

If you spawn as a child in between Eve spawns, your last old-age-Eve-death location will still be remembered and you will still spawn there again as an Eve the next time you spawn as an Eve on that server. But if you ever spawn as an Eve and die before 60 years of age, you will lose your saved location (if any), and your next Eve spawn will be in the next spot on the Eve spawn spiral, not where you had died at any previous time.

#7 2019-01-27 11:45:13

Ilka

CrazyEddie wrote:

This is a myth. You do not need to make a home marker.

Has it introduced this new update? If this was the case from the beginning, why do everyone believe it?

CrazyEddie wrote:

If you spawn as a child in between Eve spawns, your last old-age-Eve-death location will still be remembered and you will still spawn there again as an Eve the next time you spawn as an Eve on that server. But if you ever spawn as an Eve and die before 60 years of age, you will lose your saved location (if any), and your next Eve spawn will be in the next spot on the Eve spawn spiral, not where you had died at any previous time.

I wrote this imprecisely. Being a child of the other Eve is not dangerous. However, if you die, you will probably be reborn as Eve in the second camp. And so every time - you have less than 50% chance to return to your camp (you can be a child Eve, Eve in the second camp, or Eve in your camp). I used to be respawned four times in the second Eve camp and finally committed suicide because how many hours can I lose? As Eve, you must live up to 60 years of age. It's easier to build a new camp ...

#8 2019-01-27 11:48:05

Ilka

desertsyd wrote:

I've been spawning there for many lifespans.

Built two Newcomen machines and all the equipment options.

Next goal is to is to secure a Kerosene supply.

There's a new iron mine nth east with a horse fence, and directly east a horse fence next to jungle for rubber

Also building a bell tower, it's 3 levels atm

I died recently before my 60th birthday so camp is yours. I saw that you have done many things there. Good luck!

Board footer