One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-18 20:38:52

CC1hour

I cant get in to play

I just purchased this game for my windows 7 computer, downloaded and installed.  Inputted email and key and it constantly says Login Failed!!  all info is correct.  I even tried switching servers and they said they are all full.  Should I refund cause I can get in to play the game. Or is there a setting i need to do to open the servers to me?  whats wrong?

I was able to change the server to a nogg.org  (spelled wrong)  I was able to play on that one but it was a spawn trap.  Does anyone have a legit server name for new players that allows people to play on it?  Otherwise, i have to get a refund  :-(

Last edited by CC1hour (2018-03-18 20:40:53)

#2 2018-03-18 20:46:22

1rubberducky2

Re: I cant get in to play

Well, turn off custom servers for starters, then if it says that a server is full keep trying until you get into one that isn't full. Hope this helps smile

#3 2018-03-18 20:48:10

Uncle Gus

The fact that it joins non-official servers and plays fine there but won't log in to an official server tells me that it's an account issue. You might have typoed your email address, or there might be a problem if you have unusual symbols in it. I know you said you checked your details, but it's still the most likely cause of this behaviour. Failing that, email Jason to either troubleshoot or ask for a refund.

#4 2018-03-18 21:07:44

CC1hour

Thanks for the replies.
Im so wanting to play but i keep getting failures.  I even reinstalled clean and tried to play, it constant login fail.  I made sure the firewall lets the game thru and checked email and key very carefully.  Something is blocking it, with custom server turned off and localhost as server name, it goes straight to failure for login.  Using that other server name at least told me that the game will play but something is wrong getting on the servers.

#5 2018-03-19 00:45:35

CC1hour

its fixed.  What someone said was that it sounded like an account issue. So i reinstalled the game and made sure no spaces or funny characters or spaces at the end of my email and i copy and pasted the key instead of typing it. It loaded fine.  All is good and Im dying so much, having a good time.  Thanks for all your help.

#6 2018-03-20 17:59:14

Gilbert3591

i have this issue as well i can only log on to custom servers i tripple checked everything and nothing is misspelled and my email has no special characters sad

Board footer