One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-24 23:59:20

Solbusaur

This is Chirp Chapley/Mr Dryer, signing off

Born in a little runaway pseudo eve camp, and found my way back home from the toll of the apocalypse tower. I thought I was going to be killed. My mother warned me, but I was fine.

I did a little here and there, and found a radio station. I started having a little fun with it. I started singing 'What a wonderful world' through the microphone, even coming up with a persona, Chirp Chapley, whose name I clearly stole from youtube.
After a little while of singing this, a lovely old blonde chap came and said
'You do realise the whole town can hear you'
I laughed, but then realised. This was my dream, I could be a broadcaster!
So I took on the persona of Chirp Chapley the whole life, as well as Mr Dryer for the news show. I had citizens coming and going, giving requests for which record to put in next (There was a LOOOT of country roads, like wow). We had country roads, Never gonna give you up, It's everyday bro and some poetry which consisted of Dr Seuss' "Fox in Socks".

I had many listeners, and I loved it, there were people coming from all directions (Some telling me to stop singing meme songs) and even a druggie who kept INTERRUPTING ME.
Suddenly, I heard a baby crying, and saw it alone in a berry patch. Irrationally, I thought I should report it at the news station.
'This is Mr Dryer here, we've got breaking news. A crying child has been abandoned in a nearby berry patch. If you have lost or neglected a little child, please pick it up immediately. May I remind you, deliberate neglect will result in an arrest, aka stab to the chest'

Here and there I also dropped little 'Please consider donating to the chapel of rohrerianity, and god bless Jasus Christ'. Because of this, I even got people asking me if I was BendI, Pope of Rohrerianity, but I was merely spreading the word.

We had interviews, more song requests, and reported two stabbings. One of which was against my poor son, Andy III. I was handing him the microphone to carry on my broadcasting station. But, the druggie from earlier. He came and stabbed my poor son in front of me.

I died, saying 'The show must go on!'

Hands down, best life I've lived in ages. Even though I got almost nothing done, it was very fun to interact with all those people.

Me http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3071036
My son, Andy http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3071012
The druggie/murderer http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3071012

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2019-01-25 05:28:34

BlueDiamondAvatar

Re: This is Chirp Chapley/Mr Dryer, signing off

Why could the whole town hear you?  Were there receivers positioned in many places?

I think you just proved the usefulness of the radio...

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#3 2019-01-25 05:41:41

GreatShawn

When you don't get the latest news because of your racist aunt stealing your black babes, *chuckles*, well, this is NEWS TO ME. Good evening OHOL server number 13, this is chirp chapley...

Ohhh I lovves cyanide and happiness.

#4 2019-01-25 07:22:47

WalrusesConquer

I loved how you used the radio! Hopefully soon in another life someone will do the same!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

Board footer