One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-21 17:52:42

Crumpaloo

Food Sacrifice

I have created a ingenious ritual that will bring great bounties of food for generations to come:

aYMMzlj.jpg

(Sacrifice Optional)

With everything in place you now must chant the sacred words "With the blood of this baby noob, give my villages loads of food."

Proceed to sacrifice your first born in the middle of the altar, expect results in 4 to 5 business days.

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2019-01-21 23:08:39

DestinyCall

Re: Food Sacrifice

After some experimentation, I've determined that the ritual is made stronger if you replace the four pieces of mutton with pork.

I don't know why, but it seems to please the Gods to a higher degree.   Good luck and may Nosaj bless your efforts.

#3 2019-01-23 03:12:23

karltown_veteran

DestinyCall wrote:

After some experimentation, I've determined that the ritual is made stronger if you replace the four pieces of mutton with pork.

I don't know why, but it seems to please the Gods to a higher degree.   Good luck and may Nosaj bless your efforts.

Have you guys tried the Satan Ritual?

What you do is you light four piles of glasswort on fire and stand in the middle of them so it looks like a diamond around you. Then you say "Satan, bless (son or daughter's name). May (he/she) live long." Then you have to sacrifice your blood to a snake.

Also the Female Babies ritual. This is partly a spoken ritual.
You will need: A knife, an old man, a baby boy, a place to store the knife, a snake nearby and a bowl of glasswort ashes
You stand next to a male elder in the scorching heat of the desert wearing nothing. This is how it goes.
You: Baby young
Elder: Baby old
You: Give us babies
Elder: Give me grandkids
You: Make them ladies
Elder: Let them live
You: With this knife *pull out knife*
Elder: With her hand
You: *stabs elder* Give me babies
Elder: Borne in the desert sand
You: Make them girls
Elder: And bear their own
Then, bury the elder. Place the bowl of ashes on his gravestone.

Next you will need a male baby

You: Baby young, baby old, I must have my baby girl
You: By any means, your story ends
You: *holds baby* You are how I make amends

Drop the male baby onto a snake, then stab him
You: With each drop a girl will come
Count as high as you can out loud before he dies
That's how many girls you will have

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#4 2019-01-23 10:17:40

hmrka

karltown_veteran wrote:

Have you guys tried the Satan Ritual?

What you do is you light four piles of glasswort on fire and stand in the middle of them so it looks like a diamond around you. Then you say "Satan, bless (son or daughter's name). May (he/she) live long." Then you have to sacrifice your blood to a snake

If there are no snakes nearby, can you sacrifice someone? I'll have to try this later..

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

Board footer