One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-13 16:44:57

Crumpaloo

Animal Whistles, spray

Basically just different whistles that attract different animals. This would help draw horses that were left untied to a fence, and bring back sheep that got out of their pen saving the food required to feed another one to full growth. This could also have a sort of anti-whistle that when blown draws animals away from the sound like dogs and bears. I also think that mosquito spray and bear spray would be nice, basically you would make some sort of primitive pump that would go through a spray nozzle that would be filled with whatever kind of spray you want, then when the pump spray bottle is full, you grab it and click on whatever you want to inteact with. For moquitos this would kill them outright, and for bears it would just sort of daze the bear and make it run away.

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2019-01-14 01:59:54

antking:]#

Re: Animal Whistles, spray

that would be nice, I think you should have to be taught this whistle, the more you use it the bigger its range gets as your character gets better at whistling. and we already have an anti bear spray! if you feed a bear it will leave you alone for about a minuet.

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#3 2019-01-14 05:31:21

startafight

Re: Animal Whistles, spray

also could add a fire + fresh leave= smokey fire to create a protective zone from mosquitos. smoke is known to be good for keeping away bugs so it makes sense while still keeping them a threat

Board footer