One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-07 11:38:50

Grim_Arbiter

Two quick stories

Two quick stories from lives from yesterday at around this time.

First Life
Born: Rayia Mickus
Generation: 8

Born into a town with sheep and plenty of iron. Tend berry patch for a bit when first growing and finally start exploring a little. Find desert patch close by with over 20 dug stones with at least 10 dead rattle snakes. Well guess what i know what I am doing in this life.. Built the start to a building and clothed half the village in fruit boots.

20190106003028-1.jpg

Second Life
Born: Arin (Eve Allen)
Generation:6

Born into a HUGE town with a north and south road bigger than any i have ever seen. My mom is a queen standing in a rabbit field bakery next to the town and cranking out kids. Tend berry patch till a tad bit older, make a bunch of backpacks for mom, and set out to explore and bring back anything not decayed. Found this odd lil cactus formation in town (pic below). End up bringing back a lot over my lifetime and start staying near town. My mom had passed the crown to my sister, who had waited until mom died, and then gave it to her son Jack. She realized how horrible of a mistake she had made by choosing him and immediately named her next child queen and told her she must take down the power hungry king. Go on the family tree a couple hours after i die.

Jack
Nephew
45 years old
2 hours ago
Killed by Queen
Final words: "I was a great king"

20190106020031-1.jpg

I love this game haha

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#2 2019-01-11 13:31:26

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Two quick stories

To anyone who played in the Trinca family yesterday, it was joined at the start of its eve camp state by me escaping a different noobish eve mom.

The Trincas lived for 30 gens. While My lineage only made it about half the way, it was still cool to see them eventually assimilate into the Trincas .

wnURpXw.png

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-01-11 14:15:10

emaciatedraccoon
Website

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

To anyone who played in the Trinca family yesterday, it was joined at the start of its eve camp state by me escaping a different noobish eve mom.

The Trincas lived for 30 gens. While My lineage only made it about half the way, it was still cool to see them eventually assimilate into the Trincas .

https://i.ibb.co/SNwtZkQ/wnURpXw.png

This might be a silly question, but how does one family assimilate into another one..? I'm really confused as to how that could have occurred, haha

#4 2019-01-11 14:59:29

WomanWizard

I was Marcoantonio Trinca yesterday!

Died of old age and passed the tail end of the job I was doing to my niece, Lola. Then I came back for my next life in the other line as Serenity Trinca IV where I was able to be there as my niece from the previous life finished off the project I'd given her. We had to deal with a griefer first, then she started to tell me how an old man tasked her with... and I went, "That was me!"

After Lola died, she came back as my grandson, suicided to be a girl and came back again as my daughter. I named her Lola. I saw quite a few young people in that town trying to tell others that they were there before. Those are the benefits of a two lineage town!

emaciatedraccoon wrote:

This might be a silly question, but how does one family assimilate into another one..? I'm really confused as to how that could have occurred, haha

Babies get the last name of whatever adult names them, allowing for adoption like situations where a baby is abandoned (or in some cases kidnapped) and cared for by someone who isn't their mother. They end up with a new last name, in this case the name of the other lineage in town, and pass that name on to their own kids.

#5 2019-01-12 08:30:45

emaciatedraccoon
Website

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up haha

Board footer