One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-22 21:59:11

BlueDiamondAvatar

Two Bell Perry Patch has returned!

The bells are currently ringing in Two Bell Berry Patch.  This time the population is also booming in the expansion down the road to the west, which I will imaginatively dub the Western Village.

Families Oney and Proulx currently live in the massive city around Two Bell.  (Although it seems that the Oney line is hanging on by a thread since that bear attack hit the main town.)

And that giant room in the desert south of the city is properly abandoned.  Will anyone manage to import some snowballs to cool off that frying pan?

Just thought I'd let you know.

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#2 2018-12-22 22:05:47

AmyJ

Re: Two Bell Perry Patch has returned!

Oh yay, I brought the Proulx line over from a small town far NW a couple of hours or so ago smile

Here I am - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2496529

Last edited by AmyJ (2018-12-22 22:08:44)

#3 2018-12-22 22:21:48

Keks

AmyJ wrote:

Oh yay, I brought the Proulx line over from a small town far NW a couple of hours or so ago smile

Oh I was your daughter Arwen big_smile It was a fun journey - I also got bitten by mosquitos way too often lmao

#4 2018-12-22 22:53:29

AmyJ

Keks wrote:
AmyJ wrote:

Oh I was your daughter Arwen big_smile It was a fun journey - I also got bitten by mosquitos way too often lmao

Oh, yay! We did well - I was just there as an Oney (the last fertile one apart from my two daughters, who are still alive, so there's hope for them!) and there are proulxes everywhere!

#5 2018-12-22 23:55:35

Solbusaur

I swear the East city was named something along the lines of 'San-Cal'. I was there earlier, great city!

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#6 2018-12-23 13:11:30

BlueDiamondAvatar

Hi Solb!

Yes, the east city has a building labeled San-Cal.  It's usually locked (in spit of my efforts to turn it into a clothing store), and the car is parked in it most of the time, since the car got built. 

But I love the Two Bell Berry Patch, so that's what I call this town.  XD

Proulxes died out just a dozen generations after my visit. Oney's made it to Generation 35 before succumbing to the night time fertility loss.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2494925

I don't know how the last few inhabitants got the last name of Dick....  Cause there's no Eve Dick active in the family trees for the past few days.  ???

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#7 2018-12-23 13:57:08

BlueDiamondAvatar

Also - good job AmyJ and Keks!

--Blue Diamond

#8 2018-12-23 14:38:30

alphabetter

BlueDiamondAvatar wrote:

I don't know how the last few inhabitants got the last name of Dick....  Cause there's no Eve Dick active in the family trees for the past few days.  ???

i found the mystery dick! turns out, one of her great great great grandkids killed her lineage and hated the town. sad.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2502300

i used to name my kids alphabetically. now i just... dont play anymore.

#9 2018-12-24 00:34:33

CrazyEddie

I was Eve Dick's first daughter and birthed the rest of her line.

Mama Eve was not in a good camping spot when she started having kids. We struggled for a bit, but then the bell rang, close! After a bit of discussion, we decided to set off for the bell. We did pretty well travelling together and mostly keeping each other alive. But before we got to the bell... we found another city! Pretty well-developed but abandoned and in need of repair. There was an entrance gate on the south side of town across the road, with the town name on the sign. "Taluna" or something like that, I can't recall exactly now.

After we had been in Taluna for a while, one of my daughters decided to set off once again to find the bell. I told her to go in peace and to carry our family name to the new lands, and the rest of the family stayed where we were.

Sounds like she made it and did well for herself.

#10 2018-12-24 05:56:18

BlueDiamondAvatar

Good Job, Crazy Eddie.  Thanks for sharing.

--Blue Diamond

#11 2019-01-03 21:59:19

BlueDiamondAvatar

And now it has three!!!  Family Dragon is lightly inhabiting the main city.  Fourth bell tower is almost done...if we could just convince people to give up those pesky crowns.  West Village was pretty much abandoned when I was there.

--Blue Diamond

#12 2019-01-03 22:18:44

AmyJ

Yay, I was just there again as Charlotte Dragon, complete with crown smile. It was quite an uneventful life - I don't think anyone was murdered the whole time I was there.

Board footer