One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-03 02:31:25

Jk Howling

Cosmo Fam

Shout out to the Cosmo fam for being the most fertile family I've ever seen. 46+ kids between me [Carla Cosmo] and my 3 sisters. And it looks like one of my sister's kids managed to have another 14 herself.

Makes me glad I scooted out of that camp as soon as I could grab though. Could you imagine 40+ kids running around a gen 3 eve camp? It worked out pretty well though, I found a fairly nice deserted camp somewhere far north/east. Nice patch of desert, bunch of berries grown, all the iron tools, a sheep pen with a bow/arrow and lamb food all ready to go..

Had 12 kids myself. Unfortunately like any fam we lost people. A daughter and a son ran off at childhood for no reason. Another daughter made it to 10 before getting hit by a bear north of camp. And I lost 4 sons + 2 granddaughters in a sudden server-wide DC, which I reconnected to with 2 hunger bars left and managed to save my firstborn daughter. Two sons also survived.

All in all though, that family definitely popped out babies left and right. Of course, the sweep of death after the server disconnect probably contributed to the next generation's baby boom- all the people that ended up dying getting reborn and such. I'm not sure if my end of the family will survive, thanks to that DC and the two granddaughters lost to it, but heres to hoping- and if not, perhaps my sister's lineages will make it.

-Has ascended to better games-

Board footer