One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-30 18:46:40

antking:]#

should we open up to magic?

recently there has been a very hostile update to put it at best, but I believe that this opens up a new gate way!

For the longest time we have relied on the power of science to rise up the ranks in 1H1L but with now we have the power to bend reality! We have, in a way, become gods! we can reset the world at any time! If this happened in real life people would be harnessing whatever makes these end stones magical, and soon you would see people finding out how to make scientific magic with the their power! we have a new door open to us! to discover the power of these stones.

this can and will lead to some magical updates, some for good while others evil! people must try to make the best out of things and expanding on the concept of magic would be great!

P.S we already and cast spells, AKA the curses we put on griefers, lets get some more shall we!

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#2 2018-12-30 21:56:40

Three

Re: should we open up to magic?

Magic would ruin the game since it is supposed to be realistic

#3 2019-01-01 06:21:58

Turnipseed

Realistic...
Sheep=immortal
Oil well takes 60 years to drill
Car takes 2 lives to build
Sheep dont graze
Soil only lasts one crop
Tool heads break before handle
This game is not and is not ment to be realistic its just an artistic representation of the human endeavor of constant improvement enjoy it for what it is the 20 dollar entry fee is 100% worth seeing what someone thinks of the development of civilization regardless of the inconsistencies.

Enjoy the game watch it grow its a one man production its gonna be rough. It is rough but its a good product for the price i have gotten several hundred hours from it. And many more to come.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#4 2019-01-01 21:19:35

bENdI

its supposed to be realistic but not too realistic, you feel me? magic should be in the game but it shouldnt be wieldable in any sort as in praying to jasovah gives you less hunger sense. Apocalypse is okay because you dont use it in everyday life, whereas fantasy magic can.

Board footer