One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-03 11:25:36

JackTreehorn

Lucky Family Story

I was born when my mother stabbed my aunt, my mother claimed it was a sign. The last little girl in town saved my life, Em Lucky. my mother named me Queen and said that she had killed all the townspeople to secure my rule. She was hunting down that last little girl and thought i was hiding her. My mother started getting angry with me for not having children by that point I was an adult and had enough of my horrible mother. I ran away to Salvation village, somewhere my mother would not find me. I started a family and had two daughters, we returned to town once they had grown. The last person I wanted to see was my mother back in town. Approaching the city I saw a grey woman pulling a cart, quickly i drew my knife and killed her. My hand began to shake when I realised my mistake. The woman I had stabbed was Em Lucky- That little girl who saved me as a baby, Survived my mothers vendetta against her, Survived in the wilderness until old age. I'm so sorry Em. My daughters tried to save her but it was too late. Future Lucky family members should know this story.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2207466

Last edited by JackTreehorn (2018-12-03 11:29:02)

Eve Audette

Board footer